Like 15 secs after I responded, my anxiety kicked in and I slammed it back into the apple silicone lol
    05-31-2016 07:32 AM
    Like 15 secs after I responded, my anxiety kicked in and I slammed it back into the apple silicone lol
    libra89 likes this.
    05-31-2016 07:34 AM
    05-31-2016 07:40 AM
    Took my case off yesterday afternoon.... see how it goes! when I took the dog out this morning I remembered i didn't unlock my watch so took the phone out to do so and thought I was going to drop it
    wow just wow xD
    05-31-2016 09:43 AM
    I go through periods of nakedness. I was caseless for about two weeks just recently. This past weekend I went to the Soundset music festival in Minnesota and I'm not brave enough to be caseless in a setting like that so I threw my Spigen back on. Still have it in the case. But I do agree...there is nothing like a caseless phone. I just feel better with the protection.
    mumfoau and libra89 like this.
    05-31-2016 12:50 PM
    naked at the office and at the house. when i go out, depending on the function, i may or may not throw one on. over the weekend i took the kids to six flags/water park...so i slapped on the otterbox. a few weeks ago i traveled to Vegas, so i put on the Apple leather just because i had no idea where or what i'd be getting into. when i go to the beach i apply my otterbox as well as a glass screen protector to prevent sand damage.

so, i'm situationally nekked.
    05-31-2016 01:51 PM
    No case on my SE. Ever. No case on my 5, purchased day of release. Ever. Sure the 5 got nicked a bit over 3.5 years but why make the phone thicker, harder to get out of a pocket, and uglier? The closest thing to a case i use is a snack-size ziploc bag when i run to keep the sweat out.
    wplantz likes this.
    05-31-2016 03:01 PM
    I've never used a case, ever.

Based on anecdotal evidence (seeing who is around me using iPhones and working for years to help people use/repair them), I'd say about 30-40% actually don't use a case.

Of course the majority do, but the claim of that majority that "everyone uses a case anyway" is not really that close to reality.
    05-31-2016 07:59 PM
    Took my case off yesterday afternoon.... see how it goes! when I took the dog out this morning I remembered i didn't unlock my watch so took the phone out to do so and thought I was going to drop it
    Had a t-ball game to coach tonight so put the Spigen Slim Armor on. Will take it back off tonight when it's time to charge. See how tomorrow goes!
    05-31-2016 08:15 PM
    hahahahahhaah its me every damn time!!!! Everytime I think "Imma go naked cuz the rosegold is too beautiful to be covered" thenI look at it again and put on my cover cuz...who knows whats gonna happen after 5mins, probably Im gonna take the cover off soon tho. Cant stand it
    05-31-2016 10:05 PM
    hahahahahhaah its me every damn time!!!! Everytime I think "Imma go naked cuz the rosegold is too beautiful to be covered" thenI look at it again and put on my cover cuz...who knows whats gonna happen after 5mins, probably Im gonna take the cover off soon tho. Cant stand it
    which case do you have?
    06-01-2016 04:38 AM
    You're well protected. Maybe not as much as the brick of a Defender, but I've had some good drops on concrete with the leather and silicone cases with no issues. There's always a first time, though!
    I like the feel of the "brick"! Great grip. Holds the phone steady while doing intricate artwork!
    06-01-2016 10:24 AM
    06-01-2016 10:47 AM
    Been carrying mine naked for the past two weeks. I have that horrible bug where the screen intermittently is unresponsive. I'm passed the warranty period and Apple claims that my phone is bent. So after removing the case and screen protector, I only have to restart my phone once a day. I kind of like it and may keep carrying my phone naked when I upgrade later this year.
    06-01-2016 01:25 PM
    Naked it the way to go, no case with my 6s in rose gold.
    06-01-2016 06:20 PM
    Those look cool but I've not been fond of the flap. Tried the BookBook for a while with my 5 and eventually ditched it. I also use a magnetic mount in my car which wouldn't work well with this. Cool option tough - I've seen a few out and about.
    06-01-2016 06:52 PM
    All the way naked and I love the feeling of my baby!!!!🏾
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    06-01-2016 07:03 PM
    I really dislike cases. Pry because my iPhone 6S plus feels so good naked!! I just use a zagg privacy glass screen protector. I do have the apple leather case in black that keeps the phone almost as thin and feel great when holding it. I would say I use the case 5% of the time (and that's being generous).
    06-01-2016 11:05 PM
    I would never use any of my devices without a case. I hate scratches and ant signs of wear upset me and make me hell out money for another device!! Never dive in without protection. I treat them like babies. Skyfall Rose Gold case.
    libra89 and Spencerdl like this.
    06-02-2016 05:35 AM
    I go naked sometimes...in my carpeted bedroom . I NEVER leave my home without protection.
    06-02-2016 05:48 AM
    I go naked sometimes...in my carpeted bedroom...
    Don't we all! So many innuendos in this thread.
    libra89, Spencerdl and violetjune like this.
    06-02-2016 05:54 AM
    I've been caseless for about 3 weeks with my 6S+. Arriving today is the marine blue apple leather case. I'm looking forward to the color combo with my silver iPhone.
    06-02-2016 12:46 PM
    I've been caseless for about 3 weeks with my 6S+. Arriving today is the marine blue apple leather case. I'm looking forward to the color combo with my silver iPhone.
    Let me know how you like it. I have been wanting to get one of those cases but with the iPhone 7 coming out this fall I have decided to wait for now lol.
    06-02-2016 03:16 PM
    I've never used a case, ever.

Based on anecdotal evidence (seeing who is around me using iPhones and working for years to help people use/repair them), I'd say about 30-40% actually don't use a case.

Of course the majority do, but the claim of that majority that "everyone uses a case anyway" is not really that close to reality.
    Working in wireless for so many years previously, in my area, I'd argue otherwise. The majority certainly do use a case.

Even on a day to day looking at people, when I go naked people are surprised. "You're carrying your iPhone without a case?! I could never do that" lol. Your area may be different but in the circles I find myself in and in my area cases are definitely popular. Most often its the cheap eBay and Amazon ones but they are definitely in use.
    06-02-2016 03:47 PM
    Totally going naked, all the way. My 5S was naked, 6S that I recently sold was naked. 5C naked until my SE arrives at which time...yup. Naked.
    Last edited by jayk82; 06-02-2016 at 08:42 PM.
    SydAussie likes this.
    06-02-2016 06:49 PM
79 1234