I had an iPhone 4S and I had a soft TPU bumper case. Nothing obstructing the back, just a bumper so that if it ever fell, it was suspended above the ground by a little buffer of soft plastic. The plastic was really durable and flexible, even my parrot couldn't damage it, and it could twist into a pretzel and back without any deformation.

So when I upgraded to the iPhone SE, I wanted something just like that. But I've been having trouble. I see they still have similar bumpers for the 4/4S that I can find on Amazon, and I also see they have something like this for the iPhone 6/6S. Just not the 5/5S/SE.

Here's what I did come across: A soft TPU case (clear) that is flexible and durable like the old one, but it has a back (and doesn't protrude as far on the front so less protection). There were a couple cheap bumpers I found on Amazon which shipped from China, they both claimed TPU but one was very stiff and hard plastic, and the other was a little flexible but also contained hard all around.

So I'm reaching out here. Does anybody have an idea of something that I'm describing for this phone?
    05-26-2016 10:29 PM
    Wouldn't the typical bumper for the iPhone 5S fit the iPhone SE?
    05-27-2016 05:52 PM
    It should. Both models have the same demensions.
    Just_Me_D and libra89 like this.
    05-27-2016 06:10 PM
    I had an iPhone 4S and I had a soft TPU bumper case. Nothing obstructing the back, just a bumper so that if it ever fell, it was suspended above the ground by a little buffer of soft plastic. The plastic was really durable and flexible, even my parrot couldn't damage it, and it could twist into a pretzel and back without any deformation.

So when I upgraded to the iPhone SE, I wanted something just like that. But I've been having trouble. I see they still have similar bumpers for the 4/4S that I can find on Amazon, and I also see they have something like this for the iPhone 6/6S. Just not the 5/5S/SE.

Here's what I did come across: A soft TPU case (clear) that is flexible and durable like the old one, but it has a back (and doesn't protrude as far on the front so less protection). There were a couple cheap bumpers I found on Amazon which shipped from China, they both claimed TPU but one was very stiff and hard plastic, and the other was a little flexible but also contained hard all around.

So I'm reaching out here. Does anybody have an idea of something that I'm describing for this phone?
    If you don't mind rigidity, the rhino shield crash guard bumper is very protective.
    05-30-2016 11:28 PM