iPhone SE finally more available

winters07

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
the phone has been out since March 31, yet still, none is available in the Apple stores AND it is 3-4 WEEK WAIT to order!!!!

Isn't this strange for an Apple product to be in such low supply this late after release?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
the phone has been out since March 31, yet still, none is available in the Apple stores AND it is 3-4 WEEK WAIT to order!!!!

Isn't this strange for an Apple product to be in such low supply this late after release?
It is strange, but I have to say, you have to keep refreshing hourly in the availability for stores. There have been a few times when I have refreshed and saw that an unlocked one in space grey was available...and mind you that was the only store with such availability.

I got my own SE with hourly (or every other hour) refreshing on April 3, and I went to the store right away. It is updated every hour. Additionally, you also have to ask yourself how far you are willing to go for this too. Also, I have heard some people say on the forums that sometimes buying from a carrier (provided you are ok with a locked device) helps too, with availability. My friend and her dad got their SE's from a carrier store, with no problems in the middle of April.

Target and Best Buy can be options too, some people have had luck expanding their boundaries (with locked devices of course).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2