I'm disappointed in the quality of the external speaker. At my work its a slightly louder type of environment. My iPhone 6 I had before I got the SE was much louder and clearer. I have to set this volume to max and still 90% of the time I can't hear videos without having to cup my hand around the speaker.
    Anybody know if it's even possible for them to fit the newer speakers in the smaller frame or even if there's room for dual speakers?
    04-29-2016 06:40 PM
    I'm disappointed in the quality of the external speaker. At my work its a slightly louder type of environment. My iPhone 6 I had before I got the SE was much louder and clearer. I have to set this volume to max and still 90% of the time I can't hear videos without having to cup my hand around the speaker.
    Anybody know if it's even possible for them to fit the newer speakers in the smaller frame or even if there's room for dual speakers?
    well I have the Galaxy S7 and its loud speaker sucks big time. A lot of time I have to hold the phone near my ear as you described to hear the phone call properly or video
    04-30-2016 08:18 AM
    Really? That's surprising. Yeah my SE is ok for quiet environments but I'd like to see it have more room in the volume for times it isn't perfectly quiet.
    04-30-2016 12:57 PM
    Really? That's surprising. Yeah my SE is ok for quiet environments but I'd like to see it have more room in the volume for times it isn't perfectly quiet.
    BlackBerry phones have the best loud speaker but they suck unfortunately
    05-01-2016 06:18 AM