Best color iphone se

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
The best color is the one you like ;)

I like the rose gold myself but I don't like the white front. I ordered the space gray, and I have a nice rose gold case on the phone :)
IMG_1561.JPG

behi09

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
No need to mention you're straight XD
Even if you were gay, it would't have mattered one bit.

Well i know what you mean but since someone are considering rosegold as a girly color (which i don't want talk about it), wanted to mention it, cause someone don't have that confidence to get a coppery phone or rose gold or pinky one in their hands.
But belive me this color looks better on se.(hate the 6s rosegold :-/ )
But as i said before you should see all of the colors in person :) then you can decide.

Levaka

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Well i know what you mean but since someone are considering rosegold as a girly color (which i don't want talk about it), wanted to mention it, cause someone don't have that confidence to get a coppery phone or rose gold or pinky one in their hands.
But belive me this color looks better on se.(hate the 6s rosegold :-/ )
But as i said before you should see all of the colors in person :) then you can decide.

I got the confidence to get a black iPhone ("manly" color) haha!

But yeah, checking them in person is always ideal.

Seki-Kun

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
I got the rose gold one too. It's a great looking phone to me, and I liked the white front it has. Also, the accent around the fingerprint reader/home button looks really nice. :)

efmugen

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
I like black front panels so my only choice was Space grey which to me is a timeless color combo. I would suggest you check out all color out in person.

Channan

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Silver is the best color to get. The silver iPhone SE is faster, takes better pictures, lasts longer, and just makes life better overall.

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I ordered myself a Rose Gold 64 gb. Should be arriving Wednesday afternoon. Definitely looking forward to changing up from this 6s+. I miss the small form factor.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal