Lol oh yeah forgot. Mine SE is Grey, my wife's is Rose Gold. Both are 64gb versions. She has hers in a clear minimal case, mine is in the black leather Apple case, which looks great to me.
    Nice. Love those leather cases. How do you like the rose gold look? I snatched the first SE off of Swappa I saw and it happened to be rose gold, so this will be my first go around with that color!
    04-10-2016 10:01 PM
    C) Its so nice to have the 6S level camera and "Hey Siri". It works very well. Im happy with the camera - actually both cameras. While the front facing camera may "only" be 1.2MP, for my selfies, it works fine and looks decent.
    Like everyone else said before me, awesome post!

I commented to agree about the selfie camera. It seems like everyone is making it out to be bad, but it's also fine for me too. That flash at the front is useful and if not, there are apps for that. lol
    04-11-2016 08:01 AM
    How do you like the rose gold look? I snatched the first SE off of Swappa I saw and it happened to be rose gold, so this will be my first go around with that color!
    The Rose Gold is nice! Even though some people see it as "pink", it would be my first choice for a white-faced iPhone. My wife wanted to be sure and get a clear case because it is a very pretty color.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-11-2016 08:19 AM
    it would be my first choice for a white-faced iPhone.
    That was my major issue with the Rose Gold phone. I have a case that gives me the color but I get to keep the front of the phone black
    libra89 likes this.
    04-11-2016 10:11 AM
    Once I get my SE tomorrow, might have to see if I can live with the white face. This will be my first white faced phone... Excited but nervous
    libra89 likes this.
    04-11-2016 10:13 AM
    If you're moving from a 6+, as long as you like the smaller size, it should be an improvement all the way around... faster processor, better camera, etc. If you're moving from the 6S+, then it will be all about the form factor trumping things like 3D Touch, a nicer FFC, and having a barometer.

I went from a 6S to the SE because it was too practical of a choice to avoid. I don't care about the front facing camera, I don't care about a barometer, and 3D Touch is nice, but not habitual for me. I love the form factor and slightly improved battery life on the SE. The screen isn't as nice, but that's something you won't even notice unless you sit there and look at both phones constantly. Once you're off of one screen for a few days, your eyes will forget what the former screen looks like.

If you're on a 6+ and want the smaller form factor, IMHO the SE is a no-brainer unless you want to see what 4.7" form the 7 brings. If you're on a 6S+ it's a little bit more of a decision, and it should be one made under the assumption that you REALLY want the 4" form factor. If you're not sure on that, the move from a 6S or 6S+ probably isn't worth the hassle.
    04-11-2016 11:56 AM
    I agree. I just much prefer the square edges as opposed to the rounded off
    Lefty724 and Rocket_Girl like this.
    04-11-2016 07:24 PM
    you hit the nail on the head right there. Power button top I miss so much
    Lefty724 and Rocket_Girl like this.
    04-11-2016 07:26 PM
    I am about to go from a 6+ to an SE. Not worried about it at all. I have decently large hands but I loved the design and build quality of the 5s.

If you've come from a 6+, what do you think? Do you miss anything? Also, how is the camera quality of the SE compared to the 6+?
    I've been on the SE 64 GB for a week now and haven't looked back after leaving the 128 GB 6s Plus. I caught myself attempting to use 3D Touch for the first day or two but that quickly faded. I haven't noticed much of a difference with the camera. You just have to be conscience that with no OIS on the SE. The form factor of the SE is perfect and the battery life has been great. Battery was the reason I switched to the 6 Plus and 6s Plus. Somehow Apple managed greater battery life in the 5 design and it won me back.
    04-11-2016 07:30 PM
    I've been on the SE 64 GB for a week now and haven't looked back after leaving the 128 GB 6s Plus. I caught myself attempting to use 3D Touch for the first day or two but that quickly faded. I haven't noticed much of a difference with the camera. You just have to be conscience that with no OIS on the SE. The form factor of the SE is perfect and the battery life has been great. Battery was the reason I switched to the 6 Plus and 6s Plus. Somehow Apple managed greater battery life in the 5 design and it won me back.
    You've had better battery life on the SE then the 6s Plus?
    04-11-2016 07:41 PM
    I've had way better battery life than my iPhone 6 and the Note 5 isn't even close lol.

The SE has definitely won me back to Apple and I'll be here for a while!
    Last edited by Lefty724; 04-21-2016 at 09:05 AM.
    libra89 and H_D like this.
    04-12-2016 01:24 AM
    Made the switch from the 6S+, didn't mind the lack of force touch as I hardly used it; just to get accustomed to the keyboard and see how battery life goes
    libra89 and H_D like this.
    04-21-2016 05:09 AM
    Made same move, from 6plus to SE. SE is downright adorable,e next to the Plus- makes the plus look giant and awkward. Will see how eyes and thumbs do on a few train commutes... Have a feeling phablet days may be over.
    04-22-2016 05:21 AM
    Made same move, from 6plus to SE. SE is downright adorable,e next to the Plus-
    My wife still has the plus and the other day I was comparing it to my phone and it felt so much larger - I surprised at how quickly, I got used to the SE
    04-22-2016 05:53 AM
    Have to update this thread even though it was about a week ago now.

I just couldn't switch the the SE. Too small for me. Part of me wants the 6s, but I know I'm going to hate the battery life so I'm sticking with the first generation plus. Love this damn screen and the OIS. I guess my fingers and eyes are totally biased towards large screens and I'm ok with that lol.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-22-2016 06:37 AM
    I went the other way. I went from a SE to a 6s+ and right now the 6s+ still feels huge! The bigger screen and bigger keyboard are awesome and I love typing with no errors.

I still have the SE all setup just in case the 6s+ doesn't work out. I love the SE because it's a little powerhouse and very manageable. I just have a hard time typing in the small keyboard and/or showing pics to customers on it. It seems like everyone has to squint to see things.
    JanuarJaguar likes this.
    04-22-2016 09:13 AM
    I went the other way. I went from a SE to a 6s+ and right now the 6s+ still feels huge! The bigger screen and bigger keyboard are awesome and I love typing with no errors.

I still have the SE all setup just in case the 6s+ doesn't work out. I love the SE because it's a little powerhouse and very manageable. I just have a hard time typing in the small keyboard and/or showing pics to customers on it. It seems like everyone has to squint to see things.
    I have a feeling you'll stay s+
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-22-2016 12:18 PM
    It seems like everyone has to squint to see things.
    I'm in my 50s, I have to squint regardless of what I'm using

I find the plus to be a great phone if you want to do a lot of surfing, or (like in my wife's case), its your main computer but for me the advantages of the SE outweigh the disadvantageous. I've been on vacation this week at DisneyWorld and dealing having a small phone makes life a lot easier, as I need to carry water, camera, snacks. Stuff that my kids don't want to carry etc.
    Lefty724 and JanuarJaguar like this.
    04-22-2016 04:06 PM
    Just got shipping notification that my SE is in thee way! My days with my 6 Plus are now numbered! I know it will take time to get use to the SE size but I'm happy to have full one handed use back. Will get an iPad for my media consumption
    JanuarJaguar likes this.
    04-25-2016 12:05 PM
    I moved from the 6s+ to the SE and I love it! So much more manageable when walking around or chasing the kids.

To be honest though, if the regular 6s had the battery life the SE has it would probably be a better compromise for me given the better FaceTime camera and 3D Touch. But, I need good battery life without an awful battery case.

6+ to SE thread!-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1461656671.786021.jpg
    libra89 and JanuarJaguar like this.
    04-26-2016 02:47 AM
    On my SE now. I must say it will get some getting use to the size again. I like I have one handed use. More one hand typing then two. I want an iPad to take over my media consumption. I don't mind going from one iOS device to two. Looking forward to using the better 12mp camera. Finally farewells to my 6 plus. You served me well!
    Lefty724 and libra89 like this.
    04-26-2016 09:46 PM
    I tried the 2 device thing with the SE/iPad mini combo. Just didn't work well for me. I used the SE more than the iPad because it was such an awesome device!

Good job on the SE. The typing will eventually get easier.
    Crower79 and Bob Garon like this.
    04-26-2016 10:32 PM
    I tried the 2 device thing with the SE/iPad mini combo. Just didn't work well for me. I used the SE more than the iPad because it was such an awesome device!

Good job on the SE. The typing will eventually get easier.
    I'm looking to go with the iPad Pro 9.7. We'll see how it goes once I get it
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-26-2016 10:47 PM
    I'm looking to go with the iPad Pro 9.7. We'll see how it goes once I get it
    Ya, maybe that was the problem? I was using the first generation iPad mini and the SE was light years faster than it lol.
    04-26-2016 10:53 PM
    After a few days with my SE, I'm starting to miss the screen size of my 6 plus. I set up my 6 plus again and just feels better to have that screen size. I think i just might stick with my 6 Plus until the new 7 comes out. The 4.7 6s felt perfect when i was at the apple months ago. But to get the 6s now, when the 7 is coming out would be pointless. I still feel the 5/s/SE is a perfect designed and a 4.7 SE would be perfect.
    xanadome, tr1ad and libra89 like this.
    04-30-2016 01:48 PM
86 1234