SE Bluetooth Calls Distortion Problem

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
As the thread title says, anyone else having the problem, music over bluetooth all good but calls are so distorted you can't use it, happening in my vehicle and a uniden handset, my 5C, 6S plus were all good, looks like it is after 9.3.1 update with the SE. Have a ticket in with Apple but don't like my chances. I drive thousands of Km's and really need b/tooth. My problem is exactly same as those in these 2 threads.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7521352?start=15&tstart=0

Distorted Audio On Phone Calls Over Bluetooth (IPHONE SE) | MacRumors Forums

2ndHalfCor

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Yep, same problem. I had to swap my wife from her new SE back to her 5S because of the distortion while connected to her Kia Soul or Plantronics Voyager headset.

richard_rsp

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I just tested my SE (Sprint 9.3.1) on a Scion iA (which uses a MazdaConnect audio/bluetooth system) and its fine. Both streaming music and phone calls sound as good as my old 6+. I deleted my old "Rich's iPhone", which was my 6+, and added my SE (which is also "Rich's iPhone").

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I have seemed to have fixed my phone with a erase and set up as a new phone, i was putting it off as i read others tried and didn't work but then read someone did and it did work, such a pain, it must be a software problem with 9.3.1. as mine was ok till i did the update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73