Most popular color?

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I've been stumped on what color I want with the iPhone SE. At first I thought I may go with silver because it's the classic iPhone look (and I never owned iPhone or any Apple product before), but now I think I'd like either gold or space grey. What are the colors people usually choose? Either I'd go with a popular choice or choose the opposite of everyone's choice. :rolleyes: lol Just not the pink. Anything but pink.

ijohhny2

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
The most popular color for the SE is probably going to be space grey again since black used to be the only color for iphones. For me I would choose either gold or space grey. Silver looks very classical but it tends to get boring over time. Gold is probably the most gorgeous color because it looks the most luxurious. I would go for Space Grey. Choose wisely...

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

It really comes down to personal preference. I own a Space Grey phone because of the black face of the phone. I find it makes for easier reading. Other people find the white face of the silver and gold is better for reading. Are you going to put a case on it, then I think colour becomes less significant as it is mostly covered. My best suggestion would be to go to an Apple Store and compare them side-by-side. This will allow to make a better decision as they will all be in front of you.

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I opted for the Space gray, but to be honest, after I submitted the order, I wished I selected Rose gold. I'm more or less liking that color at this point and it would been a nice change of pace for me :)

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm likely to get Speck's clear candyshell cover, so I would be seeing its color. xP And I've been leaning towards gold as it reminds me of trophies, which does have to do with the luxury look. But do Apple stores actually have every color on display? I've been to carrier stores recently and only saw Rose Gold on display. I assumed they'd only show that color as it's the new one for the body of the phone.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I chose Rose Gold because I found it to be pretty.

I second firedept10's suggestion on going to an Apple Store and seeing them side by side. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the choices, but I'm pretty sure Space gray would be the most popular and then silver, or the flip of that.

got556

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Space gray IMHO. Black screens look so much better when it comes to borders and digital screens. With that said, I'm not a fan of how light Apple is making the "space gray" color on the back. Would much rather go back to a darker "slate". Or at least offer the black front with other colors. Gold back with black front would be a hot ticket IMHO.

Powarun

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Gold, while not a fan of the white outside, it looks better than the silver. Also got sick of how everything seems to be black.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I have always had a Space Gray/black front bezel iPhone and IMO I still think it is generally the best looking model. That being said, based on current shipping delays it appears that the Space Gray and Silver model SE are the most popular...

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'd do space grey. I have the rose gold 6s right now and am enjoying it, but miss the black face.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm likely to get Speck's clear candyshell cover, so I would be seeing its color. xP And I've been leaning towards gold as it reminds me of trophies, which does have to do with the luxury look. But do Apple stores actually have every color on display? I've been to carrier stores recently and only saw Rose Gold on display. I assumed they'd only show that color as it's the new one for the body of the phone.

The Apple Store always displays all the colors

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I always got space grey or black iPhones, decided to switch it up with my 6 and went with a Gold iPhone and i don't know why, but i like to think that the white on the front of the iPhone makes the screen look better, and the gold part is different. but that's just me.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I always got space grey or black iPhones, decided to switch it up with my 6 and went with a Gold iPhone and i don't know why, but i like to think that the white on the front of the iPhone makes the screen look better, and the gold part is different. but that's just me.

It's a hard decision lol. The gold is different, I agree but the space grey kind of allows for the bezels to "melt" with the screen. I got the rose gold because it looks really cool.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Gold is the only way to go
37c1e06fc9fc24aab637448686465975.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member