I have just ordered iPhone SE RG 64GB and willing to keep my 6s Plus SG 64GB. Is anyone else doing the same?

I need to keep my work cell phone separate so thinking of using SE as a work phone.

Is the battery life on SE is as good as 6s Plus?
    Rocket_Girl likes this.
    04-04-2016 09:24 AM
    I'm not gonna do that, I have my personnal 6s+ and work 6s and wouldn't go smaller.

As for the battery life, absolutely not!
    nikkisharif and ladyc0524 like this.
    04-04-2016 10:58 AM
    Welcome to iMore

I'm sure that there are many users that are doing the same. The ones that are tired of carry a multimedia device as a work phone

The battery life on my SE is more than enough to get thru the day with a lot of juice to spare and I'm a moderate to light heavy user
    nikkisharif likes this.
    04-04-2016 11:04 AM
    The SE is going to be main phone, and I'll be putting my 6 plus up for sale on Swappa shortly.
    kataran, libra89 and LCW like this.
    04-04-2016 11:51 AM
    I'm not gonna do that, I have my personnal 6s+ and work 6s and wouldn't go smaller.

As for the battery life, absolutely not!
    This is my exact setup as well. While it's a great device, the 4" screen is just too small for me. Heck, the 4.7" is almost too small for my liking but I don't need another Plus.
    ladyc0524 and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    04-04-2016 07:33 PM
    I'm actually going to have two flavors to play with. I'm going to use my SE as the daily driver and then I have a Nexus 5X Android that I will have for messing around and playing just to keep up with that side of the industry as well.

Posted via iPhone SE on T-Mobile
    libra89 likes this.
    04-04-2016 10:38 PM
    SE will be my main phone... 6S Plus going up for sale soon.... Waiting for iPhone 7
    libra89 likes this.
    04-04-2016 11:03 PM
    I'm actually going to have two flavors to play with. I'm going to use my SE as the daily driver and then I have a Nexus 5X Android that I will have for messing around and playing just to keep up with that side of the industry as well.

Posted via iPhone SE on T-Mobile
    I love this idea, it sounds like it'll be fun!
    04-05-2016 09:36 AM
    Debating on keeping my Note 5....it's an awesome phone, but I've done the two phone thing before and honestly, the SE at least for me, is perfect in every way. I love 1st Gen TouchID, hate 2nd Gen, and have absolutely no use for 3D Touch. Furthermore the only thing that is going to be a downgrade for me going from a Note 5 to the SE will be lack of a tethering app, non jailbroken due to my Verizon UDP. So I'll be shelling out an extra $26 or so a month to VZW so I can tether unlimited.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-05-2016 11:05 AM
    I suppose if you have to carry two phones this would be a reasonable solution -- but I have both work and personal accounts in my one 6s and I'm glad I can do that!
    04-05-2016 02:26 PM
    I suppose if you have to carry two phones this would be a reasonable solution -- but I have both work and personal accounts in my one 6s and I'm glad I can do that!
    Lots of people don't realize they can do it all on one device but some just don't want to be bothered with work calls and such and just want to put that part of there life aside when they get home. If that's even possible
    04-05-2016 02:38 PM
    ...but some just don't want to be bothered with work calls and such and just want to put that part of there life aside when they get home. If that's even possible
    Agreed, but I was thinking more along the lines of employers that do not allow employees to mix personal and work info on a device for whatever reason
    kataran likes this.
    04-05-2016 05:11 PM
    Lots of people don't realize they can do it all on one device but some just don't want to be bothered with work calls and such and just want to put that part of there life aside when they get home. If that's even possible
    This is exactly why I have 2 devices. On my off days & vacations, I leave the work phone in a drawer or it just stays in the bottom of my purse. I'm not even interested in the emails lol....I can't be bothered
    kataran and libra89 like this.
    04-05-2016 09:39 PM
    I love my iPhone 6s+ rose gold, and seriously I am tempted to buy this toy as my secondary device, having rose gold color

I think my dad owns a Galaxy S6 Edge+. He has another number of I will gift him an SE rose gold as a secondary device, that will help him understand iOS, and then his next major update will be an iPhone.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-06-2016 02:26 AM