Pictures from SE?

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I have a hectic travel schedule for the next few weeks and would love to have the SE in my pocket instead of my 6s+. I will be on the go all day and need to have a good camera and an all day battery. As good as the battery is on the 6S+, it is starting to weaken a little. I have had the 6S+ since launch and is starting to show its age... A new fresh SE might be the best choice, or I could carry a mophie... Such first world problems

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, all day battery is a HUGE deal in situations like that.

When I was in Italy for 30+ jam packed days 2 years ago, I did everything on my phone. I mean it worked hard all day long. Navigation while walking (lots of on screen time there), web lookups, translation duties with text to speech/speech to text/via camera reading signs and menus and I took literally hundreds of pictures every day. Thankfully my device took everything I could throw at it and lasted all day every day. Only 3 times I had to go to the battery bank and 2 of those just to be safe, only once was it mandatory. Each time that was a disappointing PITA. Overall though, my phone performed like a champ in the battery department and anything else would have been unacceptable.

For some things battery endurance is all that will do.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, all day battery is a HUGE deal in situations like that.

When I was in Italy for 30+ jam packed days 2 years ago, I did everything on my phone. I mean it worked hard all day long. Navigation while walking (lots of on screen time there), web lookups, translation duties with text to speech/speech to text/via camera reading signs and menus and I took literally hundreds of pictures every day. Thankfully my device took everything I could throw at it and lasted all day every day. Only 3 times I had to go to the battery bank and 2 of those just to be safe, only once was it mandatory. Each time that was a disappointing PITA. Overall though, my phone performed like a champ in the battery department and anything else would have been unacceptable.

For some things battery endurance is all that will do.

I will be in Israel for 2 weeks and will be going all day.. I want to carry a backup phone and I will take my SE..I can swap SIM's if I get in a jam

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
1fddc95550f744f474178d244c6bf42b.jpg
c62bfe79f9e774277314bda53d3fab37.jpg

These were from my 6S+. I kept my SE as backup and didn't use it

anon(10210323)

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
"Grammy's Kissing Cactus" pops out its first bloom of the season! Taken wif my SE.

Click on the pic, then click on the image again in the view pane (then you can zoom). The resolution from this tiny iPhone is wonderful. Note the little bug on the top of the bloom lol

IMG_0204.JPG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2