Pictures from SE?

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Here is a pic I took this morning of one of my cats with my iPhone SE. His name is Tommy. Persian Cat. He thinks he is the boss of the Cat Mafia:

4xe6O7a.jpg

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Some great photo samples in here. Thanks to all. I've been SE curious and camera is one of the areas I wanted to see real life examples of.

BillRobbins993

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Do you think the SE and the 6S+ cameras are comparable? I am talking about the everyday photos that we take? Doing it with the SE would be so much easier than the 6S+

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Do you think the SE and the 6S+ cameras are comparable? I am talking about the everyday photos that we take? Doing it with the SE would be so much easier than the 6S+

It is the same hardware and the same OS version. There should be zero difference. So far as I know the 6S + does not get any special algorithms that would create an advantage.

Viewing on the phone screen might appear to show a difference, but that would be down to screen. Not only is the 6S + display larger, it has a higher resolution and pixel density. (6S + is 1080p and 401ppi, SE is 640p and 326ppi.)

Once you move them to the same display the pictures should be identical.

That being said... I find that taking pictures on a larger, crisper display is easier for composition. You simply see the subject better when framing and it is better for checking manual adjustments and how they affect the shot.

My main device is a 6" 1080p, 367ppi display and even going down to a 5" display makes a difference for me when shooting.