High Sales Numbers ?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Some news sites are throwing terms out like lackluster
iPhone SE Fails to Make A Splash

I'm a little surprised, as I thought there was more excitement about this phone, but so far, the numbers may be less then positive.

That analysis is pointless, especially the first graph: it's comparing a device sold for a week with devices on the market for years or months.....

The only meaningful graphic is this:

View attachment 104748

Considering that we are speaking about a model compared to very successful flagships, I think it's not too bad.
On those graphs is missing the real benchmark for SE sales: the iPhone 5C

Seems like the doomsday sayers were a little premature in calling the SE sales lackluster...

Sure supply might be a bit limited, but my guess is the SE sales are doing quite fine....

Apple's iPhone SE hit by limited availability - CNET

richhill963

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I ordered my SE 64gb gold on April 4th at 3:30 p.m. on At&t, I received it on April 6th at 11:30 a.m., I live in Michigan & the phone was shipped from Texas.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I agree.

I hope we haven't bought a flash in the pan, but it is a very nice phone, nonetheless.

Regardless if it is a flash in the pan, I don't buy phones to be in the in-crowd. I am sure the phone will still be completely supported by OS updates just the same either way.

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Regardless if it is a flash in the pan, I don't buy phones to be in the in-crowd. I am sure the phone will still be completely supported by OS updates just the same either way.

Same here, and hopefully the sales numbers are high enough to have Apple keep producing these. I wanted a smaller phone and this has everything I need.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
It basically is an iPhone 6S. No reasons to doubt it won't be well supported for years.
This isn't another iPhone 5C

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro