Don't be mad, but I defected to....

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
the iPhone 6S...as an active member here in the SE forum of late, this is hypocritical of me, but whatever. Ended up cancelling my SE pre-order as I got in on a mint used 6S for pretty cheap and decided to go that route. The big pull for me was getting to try 3D touch on a friends' 6S and really kinda digging it. I'm coming from the 5S, so the size will take some getting used to, but I'm sure I'll adjust. I'll be envious of your SE's! Enjoy!!!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Personally the 6S is the phone for me. I enjoy the look of the SE but the 6S is the size I prefer and the SE, to me, feels like going back in time (despite the upgraded technology inside), lol. I had thought about getting the SE as a backup phone since the price is pretty cheap though.

Enjoy your 6S!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Good for you! It's a great device. I wouldn't trade my 6s Plus for the world. I was worried you were going to say...Samsung!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I was a flat-out complainer when Apple wouldn't make a phone with a screen bigger than 4" and I desperately wanted something like the Plus. I got the Plus
the day it was released and used it for a year. Then the 6S Plus when it was released. Somewhere between then and now, I felt that I needed a smaller phone.
The 6S has been working out great for me the past 3 months and is pretty much on par for me with one-handed use as the 5S was for me. The Plus really felt
like I was carrying around an anvil in my pocket.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Quite on the contrary I've got a 6S in January.... I would have bought an SE if it was released sooner.

Don't get me wrong, the 6S is probably the best smartphone on the market (on par with its bigger sibling, that is too big for me), but I really like compact smartphones.
I have my iPad mini when I need screen estate....

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually thinking about a 5se as a backup phone. One that one of my daughters will eventually inherit.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Good job man. You have to get what works for you!

I have my 6 and 5S and just got the SE all setup and am currently using it now as I type this.

For me, the SE is the best fit for my needs. So far it's super fast and the battery has stayed at 100% for the last 2 hours. We shall see.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If it worked out best for you, then that's all that matters. Enjoy your new iPhone 6S ...

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
the iPhone 6S...as an active member here in the SE forum of late, this is hypocritical of me, but whatever. Ended up cancelling my SE pre-order as I got in on a mint used 6S for pretty cheap and decided to go that route. The big pull for me was getting to try 3D touch on a friends' 6S and really kinda digging it. I'm coming from the 5S, so the size will take some getting used to, but I'm sure I'll adjust. I'll be envious of your SE's! Enjoy!!!

You will adjust easily. I did with the 6. Enjoy it!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Well you have to do what you have to do. If the deal is right, I would have done the same. Just glad to see you didn't leave the iPhone behind for something else. Well enjoy you new found phone!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've been thinking about getting a 6s but I still like the 5s size even if a larger display is what I want. The SE is tempting though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen