Got my SE Today

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi just looking at getting my kids an se. Do the 2038 year has double April's etc like the 6s or is the 7 onwards that Apple has fixed it?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Heh? Just scroll to 2038 in your calendar... And see if there are double months

Just giving you a hard time. I literally didn’t understand what you were asking.
To answer your question, I believe the 2038 bug only affected iPhone models with 32-bit CPUs. Since iPhone SE uses the same 64-bit A9 professor as the iPhone 6s you should be fine.

May 4, 2018
Visit site
I hate otterbox covers, because I take care of my devices without such bulky looking covers. Get a slip on cover which at least wouldn't make my phone look like a buffed baboon lol.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I hate otterbox covers, because I take care of my devices without such bulky looking covers. Get a slip on cover which at least wouldn't make my phone look like a buffed baboon lol.

I use an Ullu snap-on leather case and really like it. It is one of the thinnest cases I've seen for the SE but uses good quality leather, and the case has held up well for me.

It looks like they are clearing out their SE cases, so while supply is limited, the Snap-On Leather case is selling for $10; and they have some other choices, as well. You can still find more colors on Amazon, though they still want $29 for the cases.

Spirit Vision Photography

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
I use an Ullu snap-on leather case and really like it. It is one of the thinnest cases I've seen for the SE but uses good quality leather, and the case has held up well for me.

It looks like they are clearing out their SE cases, so while supply is limited, the Snap-On Leather case is selling for $10; and they have some other choices, as well. You can still find more colors on Amazon, though they still want $29 for the cases.

OtterBox makes some smaller, slimmer, more compact cases too.

etad putta

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Keep an iphone back-up? Helz no. Sell it as they move easily. New 2020 SE Product Red got it's case and screen protector installed today. Sold the XR it replaced in 3 hours. Really like going back to the smaller size of the 2020 SE and yet all the great performance. Getting it for $200 didn't hurt either...

DigbyTheDog

Jul 3, 2020
Visit site
I got my 1st iPhone last week - a 2020 SE in Product Red. I'm going to keep my Pixel 4 XL as my back-up. I too am really liking the smaller form factor and a physical home button with touch id. I don't have to worry if my phone will fit into my pocket and wearing a face mask doesn't effect touch id. I do wish I could do gestures like back and switching between apps on it though.

kcox52692

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
Picked up a SE Space Grey today. Sold my 6S plus a month ago and have been using a 5C. Man its a nice little phone, beautifully made so much nicer than the 6 series, the colour and the edges just looks so smick, very classy. Don't think i want to case it. Very fast and smooth and prefer the TID 1 like my iPad pro, found the 6S version too fast.
Well worth the dollars v the 6S, glad i waited nearly got a standard 6S.
Battery seems great.

Should be better than the 5ctoo!

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I’m surprised this thread isn’t busier. SE 2020 is a great phone for people who want to keep up with performance but don’t want or need all the latest bells and whistles - or the cost that goes with it. My wife just replaced her 6s plus with a new SE about a month ago and loves it. Besides running so much better than her old phone, it fits in almost any pocket AND the wireless charging bin in her car that she couldn’t use before. Me, I’m wanting one too, but my iPhone 8 is still running flawlessly and I can’t bring myself to just dump it yet. But when the time comes, SE 2020 is where I’m going.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro