Got my SE Today

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I just snagged the SE a week ago. 32gig, gold model. Slapped a tempered glass screen protector on it, dropped it into an OtterBox Commuter case and now I'm good to go.

SVP

Currently I have my SE in a red Mophie Juice Pack Air. I've ordered an Ullu Leather case, and will move it to that case when it arrives next week. I'll try to get some pictures posted on the case thread.

Spirit Vision Photography

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Currently I have my SE in a red Mophie Juice Pack Air. I've ordered an Ullu Leather case, and will move it to that case when it arrives next week. I'll try to get some pictures posted on the case thread.

Cool. I really like the OtterBox Commuter, so I just removed it from my I-5 phone and dropped my new SE into it. I really don't see my needing more than 32 gig's? ??????

anon(10210323)

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Cool. I really like the OtterBox Commuter, so I just removed it from my I-5 phone and dropped my new SE into it. I really don't see my needing more than 32 gig's? ������
My SE (a month old now) is 64 Gig, but now a month into it I probably would have been happy with the 32 --- although the 32 wasn't available when I made my purchase lol. I used a Note 4 for two years before I iPhoned myself and never filled up its 32gb capacity.

Spirit Vision Photography

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
My SE (a month old now) is 64 Gig, but now a month into it I probably would have been happy with the 32 --- although the 32 wasn't available when I made my purchase lol. I used a Note 4 for two years before I iPhoned myself and never filled up its 32gb capacity.

I've never had any other brand other than Apple. I know them and how they operate, so I see no need to ever change. I opted for the gold version with the white front face. Personally, I don't really care what color they are. It's a phone.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I got a 32GB SE new sealed with a $30 months credit sim for $338AUD half Apple price here, i love my 7 plus but this will be great for out and about, especially walking my dogs 4-6 Km's a day, will use the credit then might just swap the sim between both, see how it goes.
Got a Vaja Black leather grip case for $18 too.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Thinking seriously about selling my 7 plus and running with the SE till next releases, so nice to have a small pocketable phone again.

Kilwillie

May 4, 2017
Visit site
I went from a 5-inch LG Android to an SE. Seemed really small at first, but after a couple of days I was totally used to it! I love the speed, smoothness, and battery life.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Cases are cheap for the SE, got the Vaja Black Grip new for $18AUD. Battery is excellent too and charges quick.
One thing really noticable is the SE is way easier to pick up when flat on a desk etc being a bit thicker. I have the Apple leather on the 7 plus.

IMG_1350.JPGIMG_1351.JPGIMG_1352.JPG

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm hoping so. I'm mainly looking for:
1. Pocketable
2. Excellent battery life
3. Efficiency

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

It has all that and a headphone jack :) I sold my 7 plus 256gb today, its a brilliant phone but doesn't suit my uses. I have had since December a MB 7 128gb to JB 7 plus 256Gb to MB 7 plus 256gb and now SG SE 32GB.
Picked up $800AUD change over.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I am infatuated with the SE. I have bought 3 or 4 of them and tried to make it my daily driver many times and always went back to my 7+. I love the size, shape, battery, camera and virtually everything about it. I think that I found the perfect combination.

I keep my 7+ for work and as my road warrior and when I get home and want to go to dinner with my wife or a run or walk I swap SIM's into the SE and off I go. It is truly the best of both worlds. The iconic shape of the SE is still one of my favorite parts of the phone.

I really hope that the SE survives and gets annual updates. I think that many people still want a 4 inch screen and something that doesn't cost a million dollars.

With Apple coming out with a cheaper iPad, I think they realize that the market is crying out for more budget friendly devices and hopefully that means the SE will live on.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I got a 32GB SE new sealed with a $30 months credit sim for $338AUD half Apple price here, i love my 7 plus but this will be great for out and about, especially walking my dogs 4-6 Km's a day, will use the credit then might just swap the sim between both, see how it goes.
Got a Vaja Black leather grip case for $18 too.

That is what I did and am loving it!

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I am infatuated with the SE. I have bought 3 or 4 of them and tried to make it my daily driver many times and always went back to my 7+. I love the size, shape, battery, camera and virtually everything about it. I think that I found the perfect combination.

I keep my 7+ for work and as my road warrior and when I get home and want to go to dinner with my wife or a run or walk I swap SIM's into the SE and off I go. It is truly the best of both worlds. The iconic shape of the SE is still one of my favorite parts of the phone.

I really hope that the SE survives and gets annual updates. I think that many people still want a 4 inch screen and something that doesn't cost a million dollars.

With Apple coming out with a cheaper iPad, I think they realize that the market is crying out for more budget friendly devices and hopefully that means the SE will live on.

I hope you're right. I do think there's a market for smaller and less expensive phones. As long as the internals are up to date it will be a winner.
Anyone know the sales figures of the SE? Does Apple release those numbers?

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73