Got my SE Today

DocGo

Jul 18, 2009
Visit site
I really love the size of the SE...but wish a 128GB version is available. I currently have a 256GB iPhone 7. Even though I haven't filled half of the memory of the iP7, I like knowing that I have lots of room for music, pictures and videos.

Jeremyryan0298

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
To weigh in on the Rose Gold colour discussion, I have to admit that I wanted to go and get that colour myself. In fact, I almost ordered that colour. But then I was thinking that since my primary purpose of getting the iPhone SE was for pocketability and use while doing outdoor activities and fitness that I'd like the iPhone SE to match the colour of my Space Grey  Watch, hence why I went that route. Otherwise, Rose Gold was the first contender. I don't think it's an effeminate colour at all. It's more copper than pink in most lighting. And besides, I don't think we should let a colour dictate how masculine or not we are. If it's what you like, get it! It's 2016, no one's going to care what colour iPhone you have. It's simply an extension of your own personal expression. For all my other iOS devices I have Gold as my colour choice but have considered swapping to Rose Gold when I upgrade them all next cycle and I'm not going to worry one bit about the judgement that colour brings about my masculinity. It's a nifty colour. :)

I think it all depends what the person wants every phone I've had in the last three years if a white phone was available I got it. Mainly because it shows less scratches. My mom always asked me why didn't I get a black one.. always just said white looks more luxury

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Isn't it great? I came from a 6s and haven't looked back after a few months now. I was stunned how much easier it was to manage, and how light it was.

jrocke0w0

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Well. Update time I guess. After I got my SE my old 6 went to my wife and now, when I see it/pick it up I really miss the larger screen. This is about 6 weeks in after getting the SE. Just nostalgia maybe. Maybe the 4.7" is just more "me"? The smaller phone is still feeling great in the hand (and pocket) tho.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm glad you found the device that works for you. Yes you can sell a device on iMore, check the market place and remember to follow the rules when selling a device.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I have one question for those who have the SE and 6s:
Did you find the cellular signal is better on 6s?
Maybe 6s has better antenna?

I had both and didn't notice any difference in cellular signal.
At the same places where both had weak signal strength (just one dot), the 6s and the SE were able to make and receive calls.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm VERY tempted to grab a 64GB rose gold SE from a seller on eBay who's offering it for only $290. It would be a backup for my iPhone 6s in case something were to happen to it. I have other, older phones I could use as backups (Windows Phones, HTC One M7), but I would REALLY want an iPhone as my immediate backup and I already gave my mother my iPhone 5s (the iPhone 4 is out of the question as a backup at this point, lol). My friend talked me down from buying an iPhone SE a few days back. I definitely prefer the size of the 6s at this point, anyway, but it's still sooooo hard to resist temptation! :laughing:

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm VERY tempted to grab a 64GB rose gold SE from a seller on eBay who's offering it for only $290. It would be a backup for my iPhone 6s in case something were to happen to it. I have other, older phones I could use as backups (Windows Phones, HTC One M7), but I would REALLY want an iPhone as my immediate backup and I already gave my mother my iPhone 5s (the iPhone 4 is out of the question as a backup at this point, lol). My friend talked me down from buying an iPhone SE a few days back. I definitely prefer the size of the 6s at this point, anyway, but it's still sooooo hard to resist temptation! :laughing:

You'll be happy to use the SE, additionally due to its wonderful battery performance compared to the 6s

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I switched from a 6s to an SE - at first, yes, it was small, but after a while - it's so much better for one handed use!

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I switched from a 6s to an SE - at first, yes, it was small, but after a while - it's so much better for one handed use!

This this this! Every time I switch back to it, I love that no strain is required. A bonus of the smallness for me is that it's easy to do everything with one hand, such as reading and drinking a nice drink.

You should do it, it'll be cool! I second what everyone else said.

Mastec

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I've had my SE for almost a week now and absolutely don't regret my purchase. I've been using large screen Androids for years and became tired of needing two hands to do anything and not fitting in my shirt pockets. To me, the SE is the perfect phone.

Shahzad Ghani

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I've had my SE for almost a week now and absolutely don't regret my purchase. I've been using large screen Androids for years and became tired of needing two hands to do anything and not fitting in my shirt pockets. To me, the SE is the perfect phone.

Just got one from iphone 7 plus ... that was great piece of tech but not pocket friendly and huge to handle for small tasks like calls n text ... bought iphone se and saved 350 dollars from this transaction loving my se

Mastec

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Just got one from iphone 7 plus ... that was great piece of tech but not pocket friendly and huge to handle for small tasks like calls n text ... bought iphone se and saved 350 dollars from this transaction loving my se

Sounds like a great deal. Almost a month of owning it and I'm still loving the SE.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner