Got my SE Today

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi! Got 16gb Rose Gold, waiting for my sim to be activated though. Do I really have to make a "push" on the touch ID sensor when unlocking? Or I just did a poor set up of my prints? Thanks I hope you guys could clarify this for me.

Just touch it (hence "Touch" ID). Make sure hands are clean and dry when setting up (and using) Touch ID for better results.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Got mine from Best Buy. 64gb Space Gray. Forgot how much I loved this design, coming from a 6 then a 6S. Love the one-handed ability of this SE!

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Seeing as i started this thread thought i would give a update, ended up picking up a Gold 6S plus only 3 months old today for a bargain and are giving my SE to my son who has a dodgy iPhone 5. It was great in the pocket but most of my use is in my office or car so am not walking around with it a lot. Never had a gold iPhone lol, i like it.
I missed the bigger screen had a 6S plus before, and found the SE a bit small seeing as i use glasses to read, also to type on. Also the faster TID is nicer just wasn't the same on the SE after having version 2 before.
Anyway the SE is a great phone and i will see what the 7 brings.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the update, @Robster33! While I do like the idea of the smaller size, I, too am looking at the larger one for things being easier to read.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Just unboxing my SE. I got the 64gb in Gold and it is gorgeous. About 2 months ago, I got rid of the 6S+ and swapped to the 6S and I loved the change. I am now going smaller and I think that I am going to love it. I am loving 3D touch and I hope that I don't miss it too much

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Just unboxing my SE. I got the 64gb in Gold and it is gorgeous. About 2 months ago, I got rid of the 6S+ and swapped to the 6S and I loved the change. I am now going smaller and I think that I am going to love it. I am loving 3D touch and I hope that I don't miss it too much

Nice choice

Bucking the brick is refreshing as you will find out

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Congrats!

Thanhnyx

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. But too late for me. There's no 64gb in my country. Now I need a reason to get 16gb, but 16gb is not enough I think. Currently using and ok with 32gb. Why doesnt Apple have the 32gb for ip SE ???? >.<

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. But too late for me. There's no 64gb in my country. Now I need a reason to get 16gb, but 16gb is not enough I think. Currently using and ok with 32gb. Why doesnt Apple have the 32gb for ip SE ???? >.<

They moved away from the 32gb to the 64gb for the same price. Rumor has it next phones will be 32/128/256, which would be good.

Thanhnyx

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
oh really! But dont understand why my country only have 16gb -_- dont they think there's one person wants a 64gb here T.T
Anyways, I've tried the demo version at the store, very fast and nice design, love it <3