LG Stylo 2 plus. A freebie phone from T-Mobile. Not really too bad a phone, but I have wanted an iPhone for a while but wasn't willing to pay the big money. SE at $199 helped that out.
    libra89 likes this.
    07-06-2017 09:58 AM
    Silver. Picked up a $10 body glove case from Wally World. Thanks for the warm welcome! I was the last non-iPhone user in the house. I guess if ya can't beat em, join em. After roughly 48 hours of use I have to admit, it's a pretty dang nice phone!
    I found a Body Glove case for my older 5 phone. Have the SE in an Otterbox Commuter.
    etad putta likes this.
    07-06-2017 05:54 PM
    Aloha!

Well, I have had mine for a few months now (Gray) with an Anker case from Amazon and a $20 battery case in white to extend the internal battery by about 8 hours. Got it for $150 from Simple Mobile (T-Mobile MVNO).

I love it. I could use it as my daily driver even though I have an iPhone 8 on my regular line. The small size (for me) is awesome. Nothing else to add. Happy joy.
    libra89 and xanadome like this.
    06-14-2018 07:57 PM
    Aloha!

Well, I have had mine for a few months now (Gray) with an Anker case from Amazon and a $20 battery case in white to extend the internal battery by about 8 hours. Got it for $150 from Simple Mobile (T-Mobile MVNO).

I love it. I could use it as my daily driver even though I have an iPhone 8 on my regular line. The small size (for me) is awesome. Nothing else to add. Happy joy.
    Glad to hear that it is still working out well for you!
    06-15-2018 06:20 AM
    I've been pretty fickle when it comes to smartphones - my curiosity always gets the best of me. But I always seem to come back to the SE. This is my third time owning one.

I found a Gold 32GB SE on Swappa in brand-new condition - protective plastic still on the front and back, box included with all accessories still in plastic - for $180!

It was waiting for me when I arrived home from work last evening and I have enjoyed setting it up. By the way, being able to use my iPad to speed up the setup process is such a great feature!

The size is perfect - I don't need or want anything larger in my pocket and it's perfect for one-handed use.

I really hope Apple releases an SE 2 or similar small-form-factor device in the future, because I don't like the idea of holding a phablet up to my face or lugging a huge phone around in my pocket.
    libra89, TgeekB, xanadome and 1 others like this.
    08-07-2018 10:30 AM
    08-07-2018 10:33 AM
    A friend destroyed her case on the SE. So I gave her my OtterBox Commuter case (which I really liked) and dropped my SE into an OtterBox Defender case, which I’m really liking. I have a tempered glass screen protector on mine, so I removed the funky plastic protector on the Defender. Damn thing is bulletproof now.
    libra89 likes this.
    08-08-2018 04:03 AM
    08-08-2018 04:04 AM
    Got one in Hot Pink too.
    08-08-2018 04:05 AM
    Picked up a SE Space Grey today. Sold my 6S plus a month ago and have been using a 5C. Man its a nice little phone, beautifully made so much nicer than the 6 series, the colour and the edges just looks so smick, very classy. Don't think i want to case it. Very fast and smooth and prefer the TID 1 like my iPad pro, found the 6S version too fast.
    Well worth the dollars v the 6S, glad i waited nearly got a standard 6S.
    Battery seems great.
    I’m loving my SE too. Just out of curiosity, what did you not like about the 6 series? I have no desire to “upgrade “ from the SE.

SVP
    RUSS
    08-09-2018 12:46 AM
    I received my two 16 gigs but not my 64 yet. Attachment 104491
    Nice. Why so many? I settled on the 128 version.
    08-09-2018 12:50 AM
    Hi just looking at getting my kids an se. Do the 2038 year has double April's etc like the 6s or is the 7 onwards that Apple has fixed it?
    Rob Phillips and robertk328 like this.
    08-21-2018 08:25 PM
    Hi just looking at getting my kids an se. Do the 2038 year has double April's etc like the 6s or is the 7 onwards that Apple has fixed it?
    You’re cut off.
    08-21-2018 08:37 PM
    ?!?!?!
    08-21-2018 08:39 PM
    You’re cut off.
    Heh? Just scroll to 2038 in your calendar... And see if there are double months
    08-21-2018 08:45 PM
    Heh? Just scroll to 2038 in your calendar... And see if there are double months
    Just giving you a hard time. I literally didn’t understand what you were asking.
    To answer your question, I believe the 2038 bug only affected iPhone models with 32-bit CPUs. Since iPhone SE uses the same 64-bit A9 professor as the iPhone 6s you should be fine.
    08-22-2018 05:52 AM
    I hate otterbox covers, because I take care of my devices without such bulky looking covers. Get a slip on cover which at least wouldn't make my phone look like a buffed baboon lol.
    08-24-2018 07:17 AM
    I hate otterbox covers, because I take care of my devices without such bulky looking covers. Get a slip on cover which at least wouldn't make my phone look like a buffed baboon lol.
    I use an Ullu snap-on leather case and really like it. It is one of the thinnest cases I've seen for the SE but uses good quality leather, and the case has held up well for me.

It looks like they are clearing out their SE cases, so while supply is limited, the Snap-On Leather case is selling for $10; and they have some other choices, as well. You can still find more colors on Amazon, though they still want $29 for the cases.
    08-24-2018 04:40 PM
    I use an Ullu snap-on leather case and really like it. It is one of the thinnest cases I've seen for the SE but uses good quality leather, and the case has held up well for me.

It looks like they are clearing out their SE cases, so while supply is limited, the Snap-On Leather case is selling for $10; and they have some other choices, as well. You can still find more colors on Amazon, though they still want $29 for the cases.
    OtterBox makes some smaller, slimmer, more compact cases too.
    08-24-2018 11:45 PM
369 ... 131415