Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    I got rid of my 32gig SE today. Swapped it for a new 128 gig SE. :-)
    04-28-2017 07:39 PM
    I got a 32GB SE new sealed with a $30 months credit sim for $338AUD half Apple price here, i love my 7 plus but this will be great for out and about, especially walking my dogs 4-6 Km's a day, will use the credit then might just swap the sim between both, see how it goes.
    Got a Vaja Black leather grip case for $18 too.
    libra89 and RobertP1 like this.
    05-08-2017 12:34 AM
    Thinking seriously about selling my 7 plus and running with the SE till next releases, so nice to have a small pocketable phone again.
    05-19-2017 04:38 AM
    Yeah, I am currently using a 128Gb SE and gave my 7+ and 7 to my siblings.
    libra89 and redbirdsfan like this.
    05-19-2017 08:08 AM
    I bought a used one for a very reasonable price. I like it a lot. It is a backup device for me, but I am currently using it.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-19-2017 09:46 AM
    Got a Cricket 32gb yesterday. Nice little phone!

Sent from mTalk on my SP4
    libra89 likes this.
    05-19-2017 10:03 AM
    Got a Cricket 32gb yesterday. Nice little phone!

Perfect combination of size and function.
    Attached Thumbnails Got my SE Today-img_2231.jpg   Got my SE Today-img_2230.jpg  
    05-19-2017 10:54 AM
    Perfect combination of size and function.
    I'm hoping so. I'm mainly looking for:
    1. Pocketable
    2. Excellent battery life
    3. Efficiency

libra89 and kataran like this.
    05-19-2017 11:09 AM
    I went from a 5-inch LG Android to an SE. Seemed really small at first, but after a couple of days I was totally used to it! I love the speed, smoothness, and battery life.
    kataran, TgeekB and libra89 like this.
    05-19-2017 01:31 PM
    I have one for sale...if anyone is interested. 64 gigs, grey unlock d.
    primacom likes this.
    05-19-2017 04:55 PM
    Cases are cheap for the SE, got the Vaja Black Grip new for $18AUD. Battery is excellent too and charges quick.
    One thing really noticable is the SE is way easier to pick up when flat on a desk etc being a bit thicker. I have the Apple leather on the 7 plus.

Got my SE Today-img_1350.jpgGot my SE Today-img_1351.jpgGot my SE Today-img_1352.jpg
    05-19-2017 05:31 PM
    I'm hoping so. I'm mainly looking for:
    1. Pocketable
    2. Excellent battery life
    3. Efficiency

It has all that and a headphone jack I sold my 7 plus 256gb today, its a brilliant phone but doesn't suit my uses. I have had since December a MB 7 128gb to JB 7 plus 256Gb to MB 7 plus 256gb and now SG SE 32GB.
    Picked up $800AUD change over.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-20-2017 01:19 AM
    I am infatuated with the SE. I have bought 3 or 4 of them and tried to make it my daily driver many times and always went back to my 7+. I love the size, shape, battery, camera and virtually everything about it. I think that I found the perfect combination.

I keep my 7+ for work and as my road warrior and when I get home and want to go to dinner with my wife or a run or walk I swap SIM's into the SE and off I go. It is truly the best of both worlds. The iconic shape of the SE is still one of my favorite parts of the phone.

I really hope that the SE survives and gets annual updates. I think that many people still want a 4 inch screen and something that doesn't cost a million dollars.

With Apple coming out with a cheaper iPad, I think they realize that the market is crying out for more budget friendly devices and hopefully that means the SE will live on.
    TgeekB and libra89 like this.
    05-20-2017 06:23 AM
    I got a 32GB SE new sealed with a $30 months credit sim for $338AUD half Apple price here, i love my 7 plus but this will be great for out and about, especially walking my dogs 4-6 Km's a day, will use the credit then might just swap the sim between both, see how it goes.
    Got a Vaja Black leather grip case for $18 too.

That is what I did and am loving it!
    libra89 likes this.
    05-20-2017 06:24 AM
    I am infatuated with the SE. I have bought 3 or 4 of them and tried to make it my daily driver many times and always went back to my 7+. I love the size, shape, battery, camera and virtually everything about it. I think that I found the perfect combination.

I keep my 7+ for work and as my road warrior and when I get home and want to go to dinner with my wife or a run or walk I swap SIM's into the SE and off I go. It is truly the best of both worlds. The iconic shape of the SE is still one of my favorite parts of the phone.

I really hope that the SE survives and gets annual updates. I think that many people still want a 4 inch screen and something that doesn't cost a million dollars.

With Apple coming out with a cheaper iPad, I think they realize that the market is crying out for more budget friendly devices and hopefully that means the SE will live on.
    I hope you're right. I do think there's a market for smaller and less expensive phones. As long as the internals are up to date it will be a winner.
    Anyone know the sales figures of the SE? Does Apple release those numbers?

libra89 likes this.
    05-20-2017 07:19 AM

I solved that problem i just sold the 7 Plus I have done this before though sold a 6S plus for the SE when they come out. I now have a iPad Pro 9.7 if i want a bigger screen and there is so many bargains around now if i want to go back, doubt i will before the next releases.
    I agree on the costs its ridiculous when you think about it. My New $338AUD 32Gb SE does everything my 7 plus did only smaller and a few features missing which i never really used anyway.
    I decided to cash in now and pocket $800 rather than run another phone/sim at $30 a month.
    I actually enjoy buying and selling iPhones.
    Hopefully one day Apple will give us a 4.7 - 5" or so screen in SE or bit bigger size phone.
    TgeekB and libra89 like this.
    05-20-2017 05:24 PM
    The other good thing with the SE you don't have to baby it like the 7 plus, no need for a screen protector and if you do scratch it badly $50 for a new screen worst case. Also the last iPhone that is not slippery.
    The JB wasn't as slippery as the MB but it scratched/pitted so easy even in a Apple case, my MB too got 3-4 silver spots on the back after 5 weeks and in a Apple leather case.
    The guy that bought my MB 7 plus didn't want the Apple leather case said it was big enough without it, good luck with that.
    05-20-2017 05:39 PM
    Awesome! I got mine yesterday and really love it
    libra89 likes this.
    05-24-2017 08:41 AM
    The other good thing with the SE you don't have to baby it like the 7 plus, no need for a screen protector and if you do scratch it badly $50 for a new screen worst case. Also the last iPhone that is not slippery.
    The JB wasn't as slippery as the MB but it scratched/pitted so easy even in a Apple case, my MB too got 3-4 silver spots on the back after 5 weeks and in a Apple leather case.
    The guy that bought my MB 7 plus didn't want the Apple leather case said it was big enough without it, good luck with that.
    I can follow your train of thought, but scratches drive me crazy. I bought mine used and it had a scratch so I had the screen replaced. It is nice that it is inexpensive, but I still put a tempered glass protector on it immediately.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-30-2017 12:43 PM
    Anyone interested in buying a new iPhone SE should check their local Walmart. I bought a 64GB yesterday at my Walmart for $229 contract free. They had the 32GB for $189 contract free.
    libra89 and TgeekB like this.
    06-09-2017 09:12 AM
    Anyone interested in buying a new iPhone SE should check their local Walmart. I bought a 64GB yesterday at my Walmart for $229 contract free. They had the 32GB for $189 contract free.
    Cheapest off contract SE in Australia is $449 and only 32GB, gee we get ripped Or you can buy from Apple for bargain price of $679. I got lucky and got a new 32GB on eBay for $338. $189US converts to $251AUD.
    06-09-2017 06:58 PM
    I just picked up a SE from BestBuy yesterday. One of the $199 unlocked Verizon models. Really like it! Nice fast phone in a compact device. At a price I was willing to pay. I Like Iphones, just not at $700 and up.
    TgeekB, libra89 and Tinkernaught like this.
    07-05-2017 12:44 PM
    I just picked up a SE from BestBuy yesterday. One of the $199 unlocked Verizon models. Really like it! Nice fast phone in a compact device. At a price I was willing to pay. I Like Iphones, just not at $700 and up.
    Welcome to the club! What color is your new SE? I hope that you will enjoy it.
    07-05-2017 02:47 PM
    Welcome to the club! What color is your new SE? I hope that you will enjoy it.
    Silver. Picked up a $10 body glove case from Wally World. Thanks for the warm welcome! I was the last non-iPhone user in the house. I guess if ya can't beat em, join em. After roughly 48 hours of use I have to admit, it's a pretty dang nice phone!
    libra89 likes this.
    07-06-2017 12:40 AM
    Silver. Picked up a $10 body glove case from Wally World. Thanks for the warm welcome! I was the last non-iPhone user in the house. I guess if ya can't beat em, join em. After roughly 48 hours of use I have to admit, it's a pretty dang nice phone!
    What device are you coming from? Silver is the best color, you did well haha.
    libra89 likes this.
    07-06-2017 09:25 AM
369 ... 12131415