I just got my SE this afternoon, two days earlier than expected. Sheesh, it's taking forever for my apps to install! I had trouble setting it up because iTunes was being erratic with me. It finally took, but the apps are taking forever regardless. I have 95 apps and so far, only 61 have installed (I've been doing this since mid afternoon, lol).

I'm really interested in comparing battery life on the SE vs battery life on my 6s. Should be interesting...
    libra89 likes this.
    02-16-2017 09:53 PM
    I just got my SE this afternoon, two days earlier than expected. Sheesh, it's taking forever for my apps to install! I had trouble setting it up because iTunes was being erratic with me. It finally took, but the apps are taking forever regardless. I have 95 apps and so far, only 61 have installed (I've been doing this since mid afternoon, lol).

I'm really interested in comparing battery life on the SE vs battery life on my 6s. Should be interesting...
    Congrats! Let us know how that goes for you if you can
    metalchick719 likes this.
    02-16-2017 11:05 PM
    Congrats! Let us know how that goes for you if you can
    Battery was still 100% this morning after I'd charged it yesterday and removed the charger around 10:45 last night. Impressive! I ended up taking my iPhone 6s to the Apple Store this morning for the battery replacement and came back home after 1:30 this afternoon with the SE's battery at 89%. Not too shabby at all. I have to admit, I definitely prefer the form factor and size of the 6s, though. I restored that this afternoon. Took a LOT faster than with the SE yesterday, and I mean A LOT (like minutes versus the hours it took all the apps to install on the SE yesterday).

I'm glad I got the SE. It's a nice little phone and very zippy.
    libra89 and Paul Ellis1 like this.
    02-17-2017 03:09 PM
    Battery was still 100% this morning after I'd charged it yesterday and removed the charger around 10:45 last night. Impressive! I ended up taking my iPhone 6s to the Apple Store this morning for the battery replacement and came back home after 1:30 this afternoon with the SE's battery at 89%. Not too shabby at all. I have to admit, I definitely prefer the form factor and size of the 6s, though. I restored that this afternoon. Took a LOT faster than with the SE yesterday, and I mean A LOT (like minutes versus the hours it took all the apps to install on the SE yesterday).

For a brand new, "un-aclimatized" battery, with a lot going on in the background in the first couple of days (busy indexing of spotlight search for one), battery life sounds excellent.
    I too have a 6s and used to feel SE a bit cramped at times but I consider it a different category of phone. But if I have to choose one over the other I will probably take an SE. It's the "phone" that is supposed to be.
    metalchick719 and libra89 like this.
    02-17-2017 04:17 PM

Yay! I'm so glad to hear this!! Thanks for sharing your experience so far with us.
    02-17-2017 06:22 PM
    I finally decided to order my iphone se tuesday morning. I got it yesterday, I was so excited. I hadn't an iphone since iphone 2.
    03-09-2017 06:26 PM
    I finally decided to order my iphone se tuesday morning. I got it yesterday, I was so excited. I hadn't an iphone since iphone 2.
    Congrats! What inspired the change this time? What color is your SE?

I hope that you will enjoy it.
    03-09-2017 07:26 PM
    By iPhone 2, do you mean the iPhone 3G?
    03-09-2017 08:06 PM
    Got an iPhone SE 64GB in two days ago and I think this is the iPhone for me. Small and easy to conceal. tired of big phones and just want something really easy to just slip in my pocket and go.
    03-10-2017 05:17 PM
    To libra89, thx u very much
    What inspired me is I got tired of big phone & android os is slow. The color of my iphone is space gray.
    To impaler, my mistake on iphone 2. U r rite, it was iphone 3G.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-12-2017 02:05 PM
    Got my space grey 128GB SE today. This will be my weekend/night-out/gym buddy instead of my jet black 256GB iP7. I really love the small SE and am glad Apple finally released a 128GB version.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-24-2017 06:39 PM

128GB SE
    libra89 and anon(10210323) like this.
    03-25-2017 05:01 PM
    If anyone wants to trade for an att locked 7 step into my office.
    03-25-2017 07:08 PM
    Works great
    03-31-2017 01:54 AM
    I am now about two weeks into the SE and I am going bananas. I just can't do anything with this phone. It is just too small.

I get get my hands on a 7+ and I am stuck with it for a little while longer.

If you want a 4inch screen, this is the best phone around. But in today's world size truly matters.
    I'm the complete opposite lol. I switched from a Galaxy Note 4 (5.7" screen) to my new SE - also 2 weeks ago - and the change in size is nice. Everyone has their own taste and needs in smartphones, and the size of the phablet was irritating to me. The SE fits in pockets and it's easy to operate one-handed.
    libra89 and RobertP1 like this.
    04-06-2017 10:36 AM

Apple does this strange thing with battery % indicators on their Macs and iPhones. Macs and iPhones will show the battery as being 100% for an incredibly long time when in reality, that % indicator will only change from 100% once the battery is actually down to around 98%and sometimes even 96%.

I discovered this on two of my jailbroken iPhones and installing apps that show the batterys actual battery %. They would always differ then what my phone was always showing.

Also, when the battery reaches 100% while charging, the battery is not actually at 100% yet until it is on the charger for about another 30 minutes.
    04-06-2017 01:10 PM
    If anyone wants to trade for an att locked 7 step into my office.
    I'm interested, but mine is a 16GB SE.
    MB64 likes this.
    04-06-2017 03:57 PM
    I'm interested, but mine is a 16GB SE.
    Ouch!!...yeah that won't work....sorry. Lol
    04-08-2017 11:55 AM
    Yea, I figured lol
    04-11-2017 12:57 PM
    That is tempting, though I'm thinking 32GB isn't enough either.
    04-15-2017 04:29 PM
    That is tempting, though I'm thinking 32GB isn't enough either.

I just snagged the SE a week ago. 32gig, gold model. Slapped a tempered glass screen protector on it, dropped it into an OtterBox Commuter case and now I'm good to go.

SVP
    04-21-2017 09:29 PM
    I just snagged the SE a week ago. 32gig, gold model. Slapped a tempered glass screen protector on it, dropped it into an OtterBox Commuter case and now I'm good to go.

SVP
    Currently I have my SE in a red Mophie Juice Pack Air. I've ordered an Ullu Leather case, and will move it to that case when it arrives next week. I'll try to get some pictures posted on the case thread.
    04-21-2017 10:01 PM
    Currently I have my SE in a red Mophie Juice Pack Air. I've ordered an Ullu Leather case, and will move it to that case when it arrives next week. I'll try to get some pictures posted on the case thread.

Cool. I really like the OtterBox Commuter, so I just removed it from my I-5 phone and dropped my new SE into it. I really don't see my needing more than 32 gig's?
    04-21-2017 10:52 PM
    Cool. I really like the OtterBox Commuter, so I just removed it from my I-5 phone and dropped my new SE into it. I really don't see my needing more than 32 gig's? ������
    My SE (a month old now) is 64 Gig, but now a month into it I probably would have been happy with the 32 --- although the 32 wasn't available when I made my purchase lol. I used a Note 4 for two years before I iPhoned myself and never filled up its 32gb capacity.
    04-22-2017 02:40 AM
    My SE (a month old now) is 64 Gig, but now a month into it I probably would have been happy with the 32 --- although the 32 wasn't available when I made my purchase lol. I used a Note 4 for two years before I iPhoned myself and never filled up its 32gb capacity.
    I've never had any other brand other than Apple. I know them and how they operate, so I see no need to ever change. I opted for the gold version with the white front face. Personally, I don't really care what color they are. It's a phone.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    04-22-2017 02:52 AM
352 ... 1112131415