I love mine as well!
    libra89 likes this.
    11-29-2016 04:29 PM
    Got my 64gb space grey today. Upgrade from my silver 6. Loving the smaller, easier to handle size and sooo happy to be back to a black faced phone after all this time. 👍
    bcandiolo and libra89 like this.
    11-30-2016 07:27 PM
    Aw okay. At least you gave it a try though! This time, you can really say that it's not for you.

I agree with you on the fact that size matters, and in your case and many others, it swings either way. My main phone is the Honor 8, which is great. However, I do wish a lot that it was smaller, even though I barely have issues using it one handed. I always find myself wishing that whatever phone I have, was just a little smaller, the SE is excluded of course.
    Another update... Going in for another try...The7+ is just a pain to lug around and i am going small again..plus the battery life is killing me..
    libra89 and Paul Ellis1 like this.
    12-11-2016 07:08 AM
    Another update... Going in for another try...The7+ is just a pain to lug around and i am going small again..plus the battery life is killing me..
    Good luck, please let us know how it goes this time!

Funny how each time I switch to this phone, I am reminded of it's portability and power! So I get you somewhat.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    12-11-2016 08:38 AM
    I don't blame you. I tried the SE and missed the 3D Touch and better display, and the 128GB storage. I can't stand the 7, with the dongles and crap I need to make it work. About a month ago I committed to the SE and haven't looked back.
    libra89, bcandiolo and RobertP1 like this.
    12-11-2016 09:01 AM
    I really love the size of the SE...but wish a 128GB version is available. I currently have a 256GB iPhone 7. Even though I haven't filled half of the memory of the iP7, I like knowing that I have lots of room for music, pictures and videos.
    libra89 and metalchick719 like this.
    12-11-2016 09:53 PM
    To weigh in on the Rose Gold colour discussion, I have to admit that I wanted to go and get that colour myself. In fact, I almost ordered that colour. But then I was thinking that since my primary purpose of getting the iPhone SE was for pocketability and use while doing outdoor activities and fitness that I'd like the iPhone SE to match the colour of my Space Grey  Watch, hence why I went that route. Otherwise, Rose Gold was the first contender. I don't think it's an effeminate colour at all. It's more copper than pink in most lighting. And besides, I don't think we should let a colour dictate how masculine or not we are. If it's what you like, get it! It's 2016, no one's going to care what colour iPhone you have. It's simply an extension of your own personal expression. For all my other iOS devices I have Gold as my colour choice but have considered swapping to Rose Gold when I upgrade them all next cycle and I'm not going to worry one bit about the judgement that colour brings about my masculinity. It's a nifty colour.
    I think it all depends what the person wants every phone I've had in the last three years if a white phone was available I got it. Mainly because it shows less scratches. My mom always asked me why didn't I get a black one.. always just said white looks more luxury
    libra89 and silver_eagle like this.
    12-12-2016 02:52 AM
    It's just on my phone or the se charges very slow ? About 3,5hours for a full charge for me
    12-16-2016 06:19 AM
    It's just on my phone or the se charges very slow ? About 3,5hours for a full charge for me
    It shouldn't take that much. Maybe your charger is not good...
    robertk328 and libra89 like this.
    01-02-2017 02:33 PM
    Just got mine, coming from an iPhone 6, just love the size of this little thing...
    libra89 likes this.
    01-09-2017 12:00 PM
    Isn't it great? I came from a 6s and haven't looked back after a few months now. I was stunned how much easier it was to manage, and how light it was.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-09-2017 12:04 PM
    Well. Update time I guess. After I got my SE my old 6 went to my wife and now, when I see it/pick it up I really miss the larger screen. This is about 6 weeks in after getting the SE. Just nostalgia maybe. Maybe the 4.7" is just more "me"? The smaller phone is still feeling great in the hand (and pocket) tho.
    01-09-2017 07:59 PM
    I'm glad you found the device that works for you. Yes you can sell a device on iMore, check the market place and remember to follow the rules when selling a device.
    01-10-2017 12:37 AM
    I have one question for those who have the SE and 6s:
    Did you find the cellular signal is better on 6s?
    Maybe 6s has better antenna?
    01-12-2017 06:55 AM
    Hmmmm I can't speak to that but I would hope signal would be just as strong on both!
    01-12-2017 08:53 AM
    I had both and didn't notice any difference in cellular signal.
    At the same places where both had weak signal strength (just one dot), the 6s and the SE were able to make and receive calls.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-12-2017 09:50 AM
    I'm VERY tempted to grab a 64GB rose gold SE from a seller on eBay who's offering it for only $290. It would be a backup for my iPhone 6s in case something were to happen to it. I have other, older phones I could use as backups (Windows Phones, HTC One M7), but I would REALLY want an iPhone as my immediate backup and I already gave my mother my iPhone 5s (the iPhone 4 is out of the question as a backup at this point, lol). My friend talked me down from buying an iPhone SE a few days back. I definitely prefer the size of the 6s at this point, anyway, but it's still sooooo hard to resist temptation!
    libra89 likes this.
    01-12-2017 09:55 AM
    I'm VERY tempted to grab a 64GB rose gold SE from a seller on eBay who's offering it for only $290. It would be a backup for my iPhone 6s in case something were to happen to it. I have other, older phones I could use as backups (Windows Phones, HTC One M7), but I would REALLY want an iPhone as my immediate backup and I already gave my mother my iPhone 5s (the iPhone 4 is out of the question as a backup at this point, lol). My friend talked me down from buying an iPhone SE a few days back. I definitely prefer the size of the 6s at this point, anyway, but it's still sooooo hard to resist temptation!
    You'll be happy to use the SE, additionally due to its wonderful battery performance compared to the 6s
    01-12-2017 10:00 AM
    Signal is fine on both.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-12-2017 10:14 AM
    I switched from a 6s to an SE - at first, yes, it was small, but after a while - it's so much better for one handed use!
    libra89 and metalchick719 like this.
    01-12-2017 10:15 AM
    I switched from a 6s to an SE - at first, yes, it was small, but after a while - it's so much better for one handed use!
    This this this! Every time I switch back to it, I love that no strain is required. A bonus of the smallness for me is that it's easy to do everything with one hand, such as reading and drinking a nice drink.

You should do it, it'll be cool! I second what everyone else said.
    metalchick719 likes this.
    01-12-2017 11:16 AM
    I've had my SE for almost a week now and absolutely don't regret my purchase. I've been using large screen Androids for years and became tired of needing two hands to do anything and not fitting in my shirt pockets. To me, the SE is the perfect phone.
    01-16-2017 03:24 AM
    Upgraded from a 4s. This SE thing is Gigantic!
    01-19-2017 07:48 AM
    I've had my SE for almost a week now and absolutely don't regret my purchase. I've been using large screen Androids for years and became tired of needing two hands to do anything and not fitting in my shirt pockets. To me, the SE is the perfect phone.
    Just got one from iphone 7 plus ... that was great piece of tech but not pocket friendly and huge to handle for small tasks like calls n text ... bought iphone se and saved 350 dollars from this transaction loving my se
    libra89 likes this.
    02-15-2017 02:09 PM
    Just got one from iphone 7 plus ... that was great piece of tech but not pocket friendly and huge to handle for small tasks like calls n text ... bought iphone se and saved 350 dollars from this transaction loving my se
    Sounds like a great deal. Almost a month of owning it and I'm still loving the SE.
    02-15-2017 02:18 PM
346 ... 1011121314