Apple iPhone SE is easily available in various online shopping sites in uae

Souq.com

SouqPrices.com

YallaShop.com

At 1500 - 1649 AED
    Last edited by Onew23; 03-30-2016 at 06:32 AM.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    03-29-2016 04:52 PM
    Apple iPhone SE is easily available in various online shopping sites in uae

Souq.com

SouqPrices.com

YallaShop.com

At 1500 - 1649 AED
    I'm gonna wait for the Face Time version. I hope it gets released soon along with the official release date on the 5th of April.
    03-30-2016 12:37 AM
    It's a preorder though. I'd rather get it through the apple site since it's the same price.

I'll be buying from the UAE since they don't appear to have taxes there..
    03-30-2016 05:45 AM
    @Snappy Phoenix - planning on getting it here:

Apple iPhone SE with FaceTime (64GB, Gold, Pre-orders) | Buy On Dubai

It says it's "with" facetime.

although, I prefer to get it in a physical store that sells the phone with facetime.

Could someone point me in the right direction? Much appreciated.
    03-30-2016 08:14 AM
    @Snappy Phoenix - planning on getting it here:

Apple iPhone SE with FaceTime (64GB, Gold, Pre-orders) | Buy On Dubai

It says it's "with" facetime.

although, I prefer to get it in a physical store that sells the phone with facetime.

Could someone point me in the right direction? Much appreciated.
    Micro City Trading in Deira City Center, next to Minutes. They always have the US ones first (with Facetime)

Micro | United Arab Emirates
    sam_tek likes this.
    03-30-2016 09:35 AM
    @Snappy Phoenix - Peach of you to reply so quickly.

Shall definitely go check it out. Thanks.
    03-30-2016 01:55 PM
    I'm gonna wait for the Face Time version. I hope it gets released soon along with the official release date on the 5th of April.
    I just noticed that the ones in Dubai come without facetime.. Good thing I didn't opt for getting it through the apple site.
    04-01-2016 04:53 AM
    I just noticed that the ones in Dubai come without facetime.. Good thing I didn't opt for getting it through the apple site.
    yes the ones from the Apple Store are the same ones sold at AXIOM, SharafDG, etc. Get it from a 3rd party shop with FaceTime
    04-03-2016 10:22 AM
    Micro City Trading in Deira City Center, next to Minutes. They always have the US ones first (with Facetime)

Micro | United Arab Emirates
    I just called them, they have the Gold color now. Other colors not available yet.

I think I will buy my wife the silver one from AXIOM tomorrow in the case as she doesn't need FaceTime
    04-04-2016 10:00 AM
    I just called AXIOM Telecom and they said they won't have the SE for another week. So much for the 5th of April release date.

So I went to Dubai Mall, and got the Silver 64GB iPhone SE silver color for AED 2300
    Last edited by Snappy Phoenix; 04-06-2016 at 06:41 AM.
    04-05-2016 10:53 AM
    I just called AXIOM Telecom and they said they won't have the SE for another week. So much for the 5th of April release date.

So I went to Dubai Mall, and got the Silver 64GB iPhone SE silver color for AED 2300
    Snappy, Just curious - why couldn't you just get the one on buyondubai instead. It says that it's with facetime (all colors are available) and it costs less than 2300AED (2049).

Just wondering if there's any reason for it since I was contemplating on getting one from them.

Edit: or yallashop.com - same price as bod and WITH facetime as well. Congrats on the new phone anyways!!
    04-07-2016 01:04 PM
    Snappy, Just curious - why couldn't you just get the one on buyondubai instead. It says that it's with facetime (all colors are available) and it costs less than 2300AED (2049).

Just wondering if there's any reason for it since I was contemplating on getting one from them.

Edit: or yallashop.com - same price as bod and WITH facetime as well. Congrats on the new phone anyways!!
    well because I can't wait for one. Secondly, so I can test the phone at the shop to ensure it's working.
    04-08-2016 07:16 PM