Figured I may as well ask, anyone have good experience with eBay and amazon Tempered Glass? Links would be great, Thanks!
    03-29-2016 12:34 AM
    Zagg or TechArmor =)
    03-29-2016 09:48 AM
    I like TechArmor. Great quality and less expensive than Zagg. My kids have dropped their 5/5c/5s multiple times and their screens have remained fine thanks for TA.
    libra89 and bzeroh56 like this.
    03-29-2016 10:27 AM
    Absolutely great protectors, easy to install with no bubbles, and very inexpensive:

http://www.amazon.com/Eco-Fused-Prem...mUvbUpU2720384
    03-29-2016 10:49 AM
    I like TechArmor. Great quality and less expensive than Zagg. My kids have dropped their 5/5c/5s multiple times and their screens have remained fine thanks for TA.
    I looked up TechArmor and I see the Glass, Retina, and HD Clear. Do you (anyone else can answer too) know what the difference is between them, and if there's one that is better over the other?
    03-29-2016 11:40 AM
    I looked up TechArmor and I see the Glass, Retina, and HD Clear. Do you (anyone else can answer too) know what the difference is between them, and if there's one that is better over the other?
    I use the glass ones. Haven't tried the others.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-29-2016 12:40 PM
    Found a promo for TechMatte so going to give them a shot, can't beat free!
    libra89 likes this.
    03-29-2016 11:49 PM
    03-30-2016 12:35 AM
    Oh these are good, too! I like it as well as the Tech Armor, which I mentioned above. Stuck with TA bc I'm cheap.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    03-30-2016 08:51 AM
    Oh these are good, too! I like it as well as the Tech Armor, which I mentioned above. Stuck with TA bc I'm cheap.
    I'm loyal to Spigen since I've had nothing but excellent products from them. They do cost an arm and a leg though for a freakin' screen protector I agree
    03-30-2016 09:26 AM
    I think I still have a few cheap glass screen protectors from Amazon laying around for my 5s's? I'll just use these up for now until they're done, then go with this one....
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    03-30-2016 10:18 AM
    MediaDevil also makes some GREAT screen protectors!!!

AMAZON
    03-30-2016 12:09 PM
    For quite some time now, myself and quite a few of my friends have been using the really cheap Dollar Store, yes, Dollar Store screen protectors. They have been every bit as good and effective as the much more expensive offerings. No scratches, peeling off and the oleophobic coating is still dong it's job. And at $1.00 each, I stocked up on them to have extras and to give to friends. Do a bit of on-line research, and you may be pleasant surprised. Another friend of mine had her Verizon applied protector crack (brand unknown) within a week. And she never dropped her phone. Remember, this is like the Vitamin industry. There are only a few manufacturers making these screens. After that, it's all labeling and marketing hype. I am not suggesting that you do not go with the much higher priced offerings. However, I am suggesting that you are paying far too much for an identical item that can be purchased at considerably less expensive.
    Attached Thumbnails Do you have any recommendations on Tempered Glass for the iPhone SE?-img_2565.jpg  
    robertk328 and libra89 like this.
    04-30-2017 12:22 PM
    I use Mr. Shield tempered glass. I use them on all of my devices. They are easy to install, fit well, and have a great replacement policy. If it gets damaged for any reason they will send you another. Drop it, install it wrong, doesn't matter.
    05-27-2017 01:10 AM
    I just bought one last night for my new SE. Got it at Walmart for 9.98 and it's made by Black Web I believe. Comes in a metal container case. Easy installation too as you place the phone in the plastic frame and press and it aligns it perfectly. To be honest this thing is every bit just as good as Zagg is or the others that are triple this price. I have zero bubbles or air pockets and it fits like a glove. Next time you're in Walmart it's called Black Web I believe and only 10 dollars and it's great. I installed mine this morning on my new SE.
    06-09-2017 08:11 PM
    I use Mr. Shield tempered glass. I use them on all of my devices. They are easy to install, fit well, and have a great replacement policy. If it gets damaged for any reason they will send you another. Drop it, install it wrong, doesn't matter.
    I use Mr. Shield also.
    06-09-2017 08:57 PM
    I just bought one last night for my new SE. Got it at Walmart for 9.98 and it's made by Black Web I believe. Comes in a metal container case. Easy installation too as you place the phone in the plastic frame and press and it aligns it perfectly. To be honest this thing is every bit just as good as Zagg is or the others that are triple this price. I have zero bubbles or air pockets and it fits like a glove. Next time you're in Walmart it's called Black Web I believe and only 10 dollars and it's great. I installed mine this morning on my new SE.
    I used one of those on my wife's 6S when she got it. Was very easy to install. If I don't need one that day I always just order the Mr. Shield protectors on Amazon. Usually 5.95 or so for a 3 pack.
    06-10-2017 10:51 AM