I've already ordered mine and did so mainly because of the size. I want something that I won't feel in my pocket and is easy to use one handed.
    03-28-2016 09:39 AM
    I have a 6S Plus, but I am looking for second phone for when I go abroad for school later this year. I really want to stick in the iPhone family, but I don't want to spend the money on one of the 6S'. The SE seems like the perfect option.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-28-2016 10:17 AM
    03-28-2016 12:29 PM
    I'm considering it, but after using a 5.5 inch for so long I don't know if I can deal with the lack of screen.
    03-28-2016 02:47 PM
    I have been on Android for a while (LG G3 then the samsung S6 and currently Nexus 6P) and I was recently moved to a iphone 5C for my job. Since carrying both phones the 5C has become my favorite because of the size; I can actually carry it in my pocket without pain when sitting. I have already ordered the SE to replace my 6P and I think it will be a great change.
    libra89, Lefty724 and dominion1 like this.
    03-29-2016 06:21 AM
    Got the iPhone SE for my bother who was holding on to this 5S and wanted to used Apple Pay but thought the 6S and 6S plus were too big.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-29-2016 10:40 AM
    I pre-ordered the SE on AT&T and it should arrive Thursday.

Regarding 3D Touch - I do think it can be useful, but after 4 months with a 6S it's still not in my "muscle memory" and I have to think to use it proactively. So unless you're completely hooked on it (which some are), that will likely be a non-issue.

The SE seems to be the ultimate pragmatic phone, for me anyway. Practical size (I don't consume much media on my phones). Better battery life. The lack of 3D Touch and a barometer are pretty much non-issues for most people, myself included. Also, as a previous user stated, I don't want to be immersed in my phone at all times, and having a smaller screen makes more sense with that in mind.

My only "concern", which doesn't apply to most of the population, is it won't be as carrier-flexible as the 6S, and I like to switch carriers often based on deals / promos.

Edit: and it's cheaper!
    libra89 likes this.
    03-29-2016 11:55 AM
    I would consider this phone as my daughters first cell phone, but after using the 6 and 6s plus, I couldn't go back to something that small.
    03-29-2016 08:01 PM
    I am not sure if I will buy it ... probably yes.
    Main reason for is having the latest iPhone technology in a smaller package.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-30-2016 03:13 PM
    Yes...I just got my Rose Gold 64GB SE. Lovely device to replace my 6S Plus that my dear brother is going to inherit.
    I have always liked the 5/5S form factor and do not mind going back to a phone with smaller screen. I use my iPad Pro 13" for multimedia and book/medical journal readings.
    libra89 and Lefty724 like this.
    04-01-2016 10:53 AM
    Love my 6S Plus, but wanted to downsize... portability in pocket is one reason... one-handed use is another... but also, I'm hoping the smaller screen size will make me want to use it LESS.... I'm finding I really am on my phone too much...
    Lefty724, libra89 and rellyrellz like this.
    04-04-2016 11:09 PM
    I have been on Android for a while (LG G3 then the samsung S6 and currently Nexus 6P) and I was recently moved to a iphone 5C for my job. Since carrying both phones the 5C has become my favorite because of the size; I can actually carry it in my pocket without pain when sitting. I have already ordered the SE to replace my 6P and I think it will be a great change.
    I've been on Android for a very long time as well and have the Nexus 5X. I won't be replacing the 5X, but partner in it with the SE as my daily driver and keeping the Nexus as my play toy to upgrade to Android N.

Posted via iPhone SE on T-Mobile
    libra89 likes this.
    04-04-2016 11:32 PM
    Love my 6S Plus, but wanted to downsize... portability in pocket is one reason... one-handed use is another... but also, I'm hoping the smaller screen size will make me want to use it LESS.... I'm finding I really am on my phone too much...
    Same here. What I'm trying to learn...is how to use my phone as a phone lol.

I'm now carrying my old iPad mini around for web browsing reading, etc...so far so good.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-04-2016 11:53 PM
    I have small man hands and always wanted a small phone, but couldn't comprise quality performance. So the iPhone SE will be the first phone in ages (since the times of flip phones) that I'll have something that fits easily in one hand. Previously and up to now I've been using an old Samsung Galaxy S3. I never had any reason to upgrade from it because the thing just worked for me (everything except for size). Oh and to be honest I've been getting fed up with waiting for an update to that phone that would apparently never come. So iPhone SE will be a very huge (yet tiny) upgrade from what I've known, and it will free me from the worry of never getting up to date ever again. I appreciate that Apple seems to be on top of their game with this, at least from what I've researched.
    Lefty724 and libra89 like this.
    04-05-2016 02:17 AM
    I grew tired of how the plus isn't very pocket-able, especially getting into a car or sitting down at a restaurant. I always had to have the plus in my hand it seemed. Commuting on the subway always was more cumbersome on the plus. Now with the SE, one handed operation is a breeze, and I don't even notice the phone in my pants pocket
    libra89 and LCW like this.
    04-05-2016 06:51 AM
    Same here. What I'm trying to learn...is how to use my phone as a phone lol.

I'm now carrying my old iPad mini around for web browsing reading, etc...so far so good.
    This is really interesting. I find that because of how the iPhone is, I kind of only pick it up to check notifications. It's a relief to not always feel like I am tinkering to make things work. I still do all that I want on my phone but I'm not lost in it, unless I want to be (i.e. reading a book).
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-05-2016 10:10 AM
    As of right now yes. Have a 6 Plus atm. Reasons are the size. Having owned the 6+ since launch (9/14) the one handing the phone is becoming problematic. Hand hurting from the edges and not being able to get to the upper corners. Second is price. Having been to the Apple Store recently if found the 6s 4.7 is an ideal size but the 749 price tag (64GB) isn't working for me anymore. I've bought expensive phones before but I'm over it. The 499 SE 64 is not that bad to me. Third is design. I love the iPhone 5/5s/SE design. I love the iPhone 4 also but the 5 made it perfect. Other tidbits are faster, better camera & 2GB of RAM. Looking to get an iPad which take over for my media consumption I did on my 6 Plus.

Sorry for the long post. I'm done LoL.
    libra89, Lefty724 and JanuarJaguar like this.
    04-05-2016 01:42 PM
    🏽🏽
    Last edited by rellyrellz; 04-05-2016 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Didn't quote
    04-05-2016 01:44 PM

I can second that on usage. I'm always on my 6 Plus ecspically at work. Which I know its not good. I'm hoping the SE cuts that down also. I'll be getting an iPad to take over that for when I'm at home. Forgot to quote it the first time. LoL
    04-05-2016 01:46 PM
    As of right now yes. Have a 6 Plus atm. Reasons are the size. Having owned the 6+ since launch (9/14) the one handing the phone is becoming problematic. Hand hurting from the edges and not being able to get to the upper corners. Second is price. Having been to the Apple Store recently if found the 6s 4.7 is an ideal size but the 749 price tag (64GB) isn't working for me anymore. I've bought expensive phones before but I'm over it. The 499 SE 64 is not that bad to me. Third is design. I love the iPhone 5/5s/SE design. I love the iPhone 4 also but the 5 made it perfect. Other tidbits are faster, better camera & 2GB of RAM. Looking to get an iPad which take over for my media consumption I did on my 6 Plus.

Sorry for the long post. I'm done LoL.
    Exactly what I'm doing.

I sold off my Note 5, Gear S watch and traded my son my Galaxy Tab 4 for my (lol) iPad (LTE) mini. I've setup the iPad mini exactly like my SE and use the iPad while at home. All of my messages also come to my iPad and that's awesome!

I also take the iPad with me during the work day as it comes in handy for scheduling and invoicing clients. Win-win for me.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-05-2016 10:47 PM
    Exactly what I'm doing.

I sold off my Note 5, Gear S watch and traded my son my Galaxy Tab 4 for my (lol) iPad (LTE) mini. I've setup the iPad mini exactly like my SE and use the iPad while at home. All of my messages also come to my iPad and that's awesome!

I also take the iPad with me during the work day as it comes in handy for scheduling and invoicing clients. Win-win for me.
    Nice! I love that you can get all your messages on the iPad too. No need to reach for your phone. I'm also looking into getting back with an  watch. Had one on launch but returned after a few days. I'll have that just so I don't need to each in my pocket so much. Just wish the SE wasn't so unavailable atm
    04-06-2016 07:13 AM
    Coming from an iPhone 6+ here.

I am going to the SE cause of preferences. Personal ones. I love staying up to date with processors. The 2GB of RAM gets me going more than it should. The camera and beautiful chassis are also great selling points for me also because I loved the look and feel of the 5s!
    libra89 likes this.
    04-06-2016 02:37 PM
    04-06-2016 03:24 PM
    +1 , this is the best answer ever
    Thank you! Well we have bought both my sons their SE's, but my darling wife has made me wait. I have not even been allowed to play with the sons phones, as they are never home and my wife does not want me to really like it. I just purchased an watch 2 weeks ago to also try with my motorcycle and have found it such a perfect match with my bike that I am now having a hard time justifying an SE. SE still not out of the picture. I have taken one of my sons 5s's in the meantime for the smaller phone size. All could not be better in Apple land right now!!!
    Lefty724 and JanuarJaguar like this.
    05-03-2016 02:25 AM
    I really like my SE. The only gripe I have is the small, narrow keyboard when typing. I have SwiftKey installed and it has helped, but not enough.

I also have a Apple watch that goes along with the SE. Awesome pair.
    05-03-2016 02:29 AM
61 123