Gold or rose gold iPhone SE?

I

iMore Question

Gold or rose gold iPhone se

I'm thinking of pre-ordering a new iPhone SE but I'm not sure whether to go for gold or rose gold. I'm a teen girl and I like both colours but I'm not sure how pink the rose gold is and I wouldn't want it very pink. Having the rose gold would make it stand out from the iPhone 5s though!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Gold or rose gold iPhone se

Welcome to iMore! It's a matter of personal preference. They're both great looking devices. You can't go wrong either way. If you live near an Apple Store or another retailer that sells iPhones stop in and compare the colors in person. Even if they don't have the SE you can compare using the 6s.
The rose gold looks pink to me but it's nice. My wife has a rose gold 6s and loves it.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I don't personally like the gold. I have the rose gold 6S. It's a personal decision. We can't make it for ya.

I Love Apple

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site

The rose gold is more of an champagne pink ! I know because my aunt has a 6s in rose gold

Posted via the iMore App for Android

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I like the rose hold myself, so I'd say go for that. I think the rose gold looks a little more classy, where as the gold just doesn't do it for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2