Official 'I've ordered an iPhone SE!' Thread

behi09

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
I got my rosegold se on 21th and using it till now. Let me tell you something, i kinda love this phone already; It's so powerful and fast phone, best design imo, nice rear camera, and you can write more if you spend more time with it. it totally satisfied me and i'm glad with buying this little bomb :D

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
As expected just got information phone has been shipped and get it a day earlier then expected. Stated the 27th but now it's out delivery today (26TH). So long 6+ helllllo SE

Last edited:

anon(9637269)

May 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm getting mine this Friday on contract, 16 gb Rose Gold.

Getting an Android for bigger storage and real estate, but still unsure what to get though.

Really excited with all the positive reviews

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine on 5/29 through Apple Store app. 64gb Sim Free in Space Gray to use on AT&T. Shows delivery between June 23 - 29th. Already sold my 6S and using an old 5C for now. Can't wait!

Thanhnyx

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
want a SE Rose Gold 64gb, but there's 1 or 2 pcs in my country (Viet Nam) and already sold out. Cannot get 16gb because I like taking photos and videos. It seems so hard for me to have one :( Poor me T_____T

ChamNG

May 30, 2014
Visit site
want a SE Rose Gold 64gb, but there's 1 or 2 pcs in my country (Viet Nam) and already sold out. Cannot get 16gb because I like taking photos and videos. It seems so hard for me to have one :( Poor me T_____T

You can order it through Apple Store, the website.