Official 'I've ordered an iPhone SE!' Thread

mayconvert

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine today. Sim Free. SHIPS April 28! I thought this phone wasn't supposed to be popular or sell etc etc...
20-22 day wait for me...

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Can't people go to the Apple Store daily after a certain time (7pm?) and be able to buy any iphones that didn't get picked up for that day... or even buy one as Apple Store gets shipments every few days (or maybe daily?).

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Can't people go to the Apple Store daily after a certain time (7pm?) and be able to buy any iphones that didn't get picked up for that day... or even buy one as Apple Store gets shipments every few days (or maybe daily?).

I don't know, I have been told that watching the "available for pickup" toggle on the apple website is the best way to ensure availability. I would hate to drive 30 something minutes for something that might not be available.

JakubRWrobel

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I don't know, I have been told that watching the "available for pickup" toggle on the apple website is the best way to ensure availability. I would hate to drive 30 something minutes for something that might not be available.

That's what the Apple store employee told me. Either that or call the store to make sure.

crowordove

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Well I ordered a 64gb Space Gray through Verizon on the 3rd and it originally said I would have it on the 11th. Sadly though I just got an email saying my new estimated ship date would be 5/6 because I have good taste....

I hate waiting *long sigh*

Here's hoping that they under promise and over deliver!

Last edited:

sdc1

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my silver 64GB iPhone SE from O2 UK today, it's due for delivery on Wednesday 13th. I held off for a few days, not sure why but now I can't wait to get it. I'm "upgrading" from an iPhone 6.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my Silver 64GB SE on my Apple Store app. Also as sdc1 said I've been holding off a bit I'm ready to scale down and upgrade from my 6 Plus. Will be trading my 6 Plus back since I was on the 18/24 att next plan. Now just 7-10 before its ships and now I wait.....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR