Official 'I've ordered an iPhone SE!' Thread

BloodyViruz

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Ordered a space gray SE with 64gb, I'm glad it's not "just" 32gb or 128gb like the iPads.
Along with the midnight blue leather case, loving the color on my 6.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm still in some sorta aww about people wanting the smaller SE. One of the happiest days of my life is when Apple finally released larger screen devices. My circle of Family, Friends and Associates was extremely delighted that Apple finally went BIG screen.
To each their own, but I will never be going back to a smaller screen iPhone.
Enjoy the SE.

burhanabban

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I really wish someone would just gift me a 64 GB space grey. I'm in love with the short design, but I'm also a med student with no money. ����

Optimus82

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
dammit.

tried to order the gray 64gb this morning but browser froze so i waited until after i dropped my kid off to school now it seems they are out of all 64gb

gggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fukc!!!!!!

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Gonna cross my fingers and hopefully walk in to a Apple Store or AT&T store Thursday or Friday and just pick up a 64G Space Gray!

Any reason to go with the Apple Store model? Unlocked?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Gonna cross my fingers and hopefully walk in to a Apple Store or AT&T store Thursday or Friday and just pick up a 64G Space Gray!

Any reason to go with the Apple Store model? Unlocked?

Yep, that is the reason. If you want to just buy the phone outright and not have to deal with carriers, that's why. If you want financing or to use AT&T Next, I would suggest going to an AT&T store.

lpelullo

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
The design of the 5/5s/SE is, in my opinion, makes them the most beautiful phones. I would definitely get one in silver or rose gold, if only the screen were larger. After a 5.5" screen I can't handle 4" anymore! I do miss that design, though.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine shipped out from Verizon yesterday. FedEx's scheduled delivery date is 3/31, but I suspect that it will arrive tomorrow, unless Apple instructed FedEx/UPS to hold them.