I will be getting the 64GB Space Grey. A real color for real men
    Really?

The Space Gray gets boring quickly and doesn't have that shiny new look. As a business man, if you want to really stand out, I highly recommend the Silver.

No surprise the Silver color is out of stock here in Dubai at the moment, just comes to show what most people are buying.

IMHO the Space Gray looks like an old phone no matter how new it is.
    libra89 and ibbyj like this.
    03-30-2016 04:38 AM
    Congratulation James. Stay with latest apple product.
    03-30-2016 05:10 AM
    Really?
    Phill_UK pwns the Phoenix!

Seriously matey, you have the best memory. Bloody hell

PS: Time changes, hence my recommendation / favorite color changed.

Also, when I posted that comment back then, I wasn't aware that the space grey has the front black bezel which is why it won me over.
    03-30-2016 09:30 AM
    I agree. The Space Gray is the best looking color for the SE. To me it looks the most professional and is just clutch!

I had the gold and silver 5s back in the day but always preferred my space gray, especially when going no case.

To each his/her own....
    03-30-2016 10:13 AM
    Good choice.

Still haven't ordered one over here but I did get my hands on a Rose Gold one yesterday. Purty
    libra89 likes this.
    03-30-2016 10:19 AM
    Good choice.

Still haven't ordered one over here but I did get my hands on a Rose Gold one yesterday. Purty
    It looks really pretty, I want one, I think. I'm having a hard time between Rose Gold and Silver. Hopefully the Apple Store will have some displays, right?
    03-30-2016 10:51 AM
    I've preordered my space grey 64gb iphone SE a few days ago. It is suppose to be there in a few days. Last Iphone I had was a 4s, and I cannot wait to go back to iphone after using a blackberry passport, sony xperia !
    03-30-2016 02:04 PM
    Ordered my TMo USA Space Gray 64GB on March 25th; should have it by the 31st/$299/including a $200 Loyalty rebate
    Protecting it with the Otterbox Defender/$22.99 on Ebay
    Damn good deal for me!
    libra89 likes this.
    03-30-2016 02:48 PM
    Mine has been shipped and is set for delivery tomorrow according to UPS.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-30-2016 08:05 PM
    Going from a "dumb" phone after years of rebelling against the more expensive smartphone. Have an iPad that I use for everything but texting a talking of course. Looking at the SE for its portability and camera. Like the gold rose. Not quite ready to plunge into buying just yet. Will be watching the threads to see how everyone likes it, although I know everyone has different taste. And I could do either 16 or 64 although 64 is the best bang for your buck.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-30-2016 09:55 PM
    Well, my wife got hers today (Sprint, 64GB Rose Gold), but apparently mine (64GB Grey) is backordered?? Weird since I preordered on the 24th and everything was supposedly on track, but oh well.. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow.
    03-31-2016 06:48 PM
    Well, I'm never ordering another phone through Best Buy again. It was just a little bit more convenient because I can order online and pick up at the store. Apple only had a delivery option. Have to be home to sign for it, couldn't get today off of work.

I get an email saying my iPhone is ready to pick up, so I go to Best Buy to get it. Apparently Best Buy messed up, the hardware number on their printed label was different than that on the iPhone box. So it took 3 people to try to figure out what was wrong so they had to call Best Buy's higher ups. They couldn't figure it out. So they had to connect AT&T on the line, cancel my preorder and make sure I can still upgrade my line without any issues and then re-buy the iPhone in the store. This ended up taking about 2 hours instead of a 10 minute pick up. Then the BB mobile rep opened up the phone up and proceeded to help me set it up.

Normally, I'd buy my iPhone's outright contract and SIM free and plug my SIM card in. Also normally buy it at the Apple Store which takes like 2 seconds and they don't open it up and set it up for me.

Was a pretty bad experience, but at least I got the $50 gift card for buying it in the store. And using the iPhone 5 for the last week, it's so refreshing using something that's actually decent again.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-31-2016 07:11 PM
    Ordered a silver 64gb today through ATT for $99 with a 2/yr contract
    03-31-2016 08:57 PM
    My iPhone5 heard that "decent" comment. Please refrain from such negativity. It's bad enough that my little buddy is blocking my access to all SE news and reviews… I need to keep it away from my MBP lest it try to go all Palpy and shut that down also.
    03-31-2016 10:34 PM
    I ordered a space gray 16gig to use at work. I'm an aircraft mechanic and the smaller size will be a benefit considering all the other tools I carry with me regularly. I ordered sim free hoping I can swap the SIM card between it and my current 6s plus that I love and will use when I'm not at work.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-01-2016 03:11 AM
    Oh and it says it'll deliver 4/13 - 4/18! What's up with that? Is the demand that high?
    04-01-2016 03:17 AM
    Oh and it says it'll deliver 4/13 - 4/18! What's up with that? Is the demand that high?
    Na, I think they just under-deliver and over-promise lol.

It said the same for me, so I just went to the Apple Store right away.

You're gonna love it!
    04-01-2016 04:15 AM
    I walked into my local AppleStore, they told me no unlocked SpaceGrey64GB SE. But I saw on the website that I could pick one up if it was a T-Mobile SIM'd phone. After talking to the AppleStoreDood, he said worst case it wouldn't be unlocked, we could give it a shot. Bought phone outright, then I swapped my iPhone5 T-Mobile SIM in the store and got a message on the phone that I needed to call T-Mobile with the EIN numbers on screen, yadda yadda. Of course I didn't have a phone, even though I had 2 in my pocket. Stopped at T-Mobile store on the way home, waited and waited for long time, I decided to continue fooling around with SE. Well activation information screen never came back, I got sick of waiting so I finally gave up and left for home since they were busy.

Got home, plugged into iTunes for restore, phone reports it was unlocked! Tried to make a call and it worked! Glad I didn't have to wait for shipping!
    MasterDarque likes this.
    04-01-2016 12:50 PM
    Ordered an unlocked 64GB Space Grey today; none of those available in the Chicago area apparently. Should get it btw the 15th and 20th of April (but hopefully sooner).
    libra89 likes this.
    04-01-2016 07:25 PM
    I ordered a 16gb iPhone SE in Space Grey. I debated the 64gb but I've yet to ever use more than 8 or 9gb of space on my iPhones in the past. I cannot wait for it to arrive this coming week. Counting down the days!!
    Lefty724 and libra89 like this.
    04-02-2016 03:24 PM
    64gb SE ordered shipping april 21. Traded my s6 edge and iphone 5 to cover cost plus apple care.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-02-2016 03:39 PM
    I happened to be in my local Target store today and overheard the clerks saying they got some iPhone se's in today. He said he had a space gray in 64g, so I bought it. When I got home, I cancelled my on line order at the apple store. They sold it to me "sim free" but it did take a little manipulation of their check out system to get it done. It was a hundred bucks more than the 16gig I had ordered, but no wait and I did the restore from my 64g iPhone 6s Plus backup on my Mac without a hitch. Apps, photos, songs, settings... Sweet.
    As far as the SIM swapping goes, no problems so far. And its nice that Apple included a sim tray tool again in the box.
    libra89 and Lefty724 like this.
    04-04-2016 07:47 PM
    I happened to be in my local Target store today and overheard the clerks saying they got some iPhone se's in today. He said he had a space gray in 64g, so I bought it. When I got home, I cancelled my on line order at the apple store. They sold it to me "sim free" but it did take a little manipulation of their check out system to get it done. It was a hundred bucks more than the 16gig I had ordered, but no wait and I did the restore from my 64g iPhone 6s Plus backup on my Mac without a hitch. Apps, photos, songs, settings... Sweet.
    As far as the SIM swapping goes, no problems so far. And its nice that Apple included a sim tray tool again in the box.
    Cool. Can't wait to hear your thoughts between the 2 phones.
    04-04-2016 09:20 PM
    Decided to get a couple SE iPhones for the kids so swung by my local Tmo store this afternoon and ordered a 64GB Space Gray and a 64GB Silver SE, no shipping info yet but both "backordered." They had a Gold and a Rose Gold 16GB in stock but even for kids 16GB is not an option in my world. Kinda looking forward to playing with these re-imagined 5s, but no way I'd personally go backwards from my 6s...
    04-04-2016 09:33 PM

am i the only one that didnt get that sim tool? had to scavenge for a freakin paperclip or safety pin
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-04-2016 10:23 PM
129 12345 ...