Which one is best: iPhone SE or iPhone 6?

devpatel125

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
As a reintegration of iPhone 5S, Apple is going to release its smallest smartphone iPhone SE with size of 4 inches on Monday in San francisco. So, according to you; which one is best?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Unless display size is an issue get the iPhone SE. It's a better phone! Better processor, twice the RAM, better camera....oh, and it's cheaper.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think the SE is a better phone than the iPhone 6. But that depends on what screen size one prefers. If you like a larger screen, then the 6 is the better choice.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For one, the iPhone SE is NOT Apple's "smallest iPhone". The iPhone 4S and earlier had a screen size of approximately 3.5 inches. The iPhone 5, 5C, 5S and now the SE all have 4 inch displays. Anyway, to answer the thread question, if a person is looking for a powerful iPhone with a screen size smaller than that of the 6 then the SE would be the better choice and vice-versa, in my opinion.

kipstewart

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Anyone able to comment on how *useful* 3D touch is on the 6S? The SE doesn't have it, but I don't have a sense of how big a deal that is. Any thoughts?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone able to comment on how *useful* 3D touch is on the 6S? The SE doesn't have it, but I don't have a sense of how big a deal that is. Any thoughts?

I *like* it but don't have to have it. If the rest of the device is appealing to you (and it should) I wouldn't hold back because it's not there.

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
I use it when i think about it but not a deal breaker. I would go for the SE before the 6 if screen size doesn't bother you.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

There's no uniform answer, or to paraphrase, the best one is that one that suits you perfectly.

To me the SE is a clear winner, partially because I have been using the 6 Plus for 15 months and I am quite fed up with its footprint. At certain point in time, I almost returned to owning a 5s again; with SE now available I am glad that I resisted :)

To answer the OP's question, SE, hands down.

Cheers!

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone SE or iPhone 6? I think a better comparison would be the iPhone SE and iPhone 6S. I would choose the phone with the larger screen.

Brandon Harhi

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
The SE is. The only thing the 6 series is better than is screen size/resolution. Most everything in the SE is pulled from the 6S series, or the 6 series. The SE is more powerful, and cost less than the 6.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I actually am going to the SE from a 6. I have the every 12 month upgrade, so if I fall in love with the 7 I'll grab it next March.

deepanshu1990

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
The power of a 6s in a 4 incher, the best possible combo from Apple couldn't be more happier to finally upgarde from 5s.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

deepanshu1990

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
It really comes down to ur usage. If you want a bigger crispier screen and can handle a big device, certainly go with 6s, otherwise if you want a big bang in small package then go for SE. Whatever you throw at SE, it can handle it all, with a grin. Also on the design front, there is a reason Apple wrapped some of the 6s specs in a 5S model.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner