So what would they call an updated SE next year? The iPhone SE ll? Or maybe iPhone SEs? Or iPhone SE 2nd Gen?
    iPhone SE X
    03-27-2016 04:18 PM
    With all the good stuff on SE, the overriding factor essentially comes down to just a screen size. If you want a smaller or compact phone, you take it over all other spec stuff, but it is wonderful that Apple did not compromise on the spec either. I just sold the 6s yesterday and ordered a n SE. In the meantime, I am fiddling with my old standby, the 4s. It's a bit slow but works just as well as the latest model.I've learned to accept very short lags.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-27-2016 04:24 PM
    Same here.

I've already committed and have my iPhone 6 away and am getting by with my iPhone 5s until I can go and pick up a SE.

The SE for my needs is the perfect phone and can't wait!
    libra89 likes this.
    03-27-2016 06:25 PM
    SE would be better. I would go for the 6 just for the 4.7"
    03-28-2016 07:42 AM
    So what would they call an updated SE next year? The iPhone SE ll? Or maybe iPhone SEs? Or iPhone SE 2nd Gen?
    I suspect the 4 inch iphone wont be updated annually. I suppose it depends how well the SE sells. I have a feeling the SE will be apples best selling iphone yet.....................
    libra89 and Lefty724 like this.
    03-29-2016 09:12 AM
    i'll go with SE
    but 4" is not every one cup of tea in year of 2016

SE is WAY FASTER than the 6 and a just bit faster than 6s

what i love about the SE, is the one hand usability and battery life! is amazing
    and the camera of course

what i don't like:
    speaker output is meh
    screen is yellowish
    04-10-2016 06:33 AM
    So, according to you; which one is best?
    Posting in the SE forum, and the SE being brand new, with better specs - I think you'll see the majority of folks agree the SE is the best

Because the internals are upgraded over the iPhone 6, and the form factor is such that I (like many people he prefer), my opinion is the SE is a better phone for me and my needs. I won't say its the best, because everyone's needs are different, but for my needs, I prefer the SE
    Lefty724 likes this.
    04-10-2016 06:43 AM
    Posting in the SE forum, and the SE being brand new, with better specs - I think you'll see the majority of folks agree the SE is the best

Because the internals are upgraded over the iPhone 6, and the form factor is such that I (like many people he prefer), my opinion is the SE is a better phone for me and my needs. I won't say its the best, because everyone's needs are different, but for my needs, I prefer the SE
    I love the 5s design way more than my 6+ design, so that is a huge + for the SE in my book.
    maflynn, libra89 and 2ndHalfCor like this.
    04-10-2016 08:42 AM
    I love the 5s design way more than my 6+ design, so that is a huge + for the SE in my book.
    Yeah, me too. I think the design is classic.
    libra89, LCW and 2ndHalfCor like this.
    04-10-2016 09:48 AM
    Yeah, me too. I think the design is classic.
    Yes. To me the iPhone 5/5s is the best designed iPhone to date. Definitely a classic imo.

Before iPhone, I used to be a Blackberry guy. I always had a 9900 with me (still have a few), and once the Classic was announced..I was the first in line!! I've also had all the Blackberry phones and always came back to the Classic because of its design.

If it wasn't for the lack of support and/or 3rd party apps, I'd still be a Blackberry guy today.

So yes, the SE is the perfect phone for my needs and is my favorite form factor in a phone. Heck, I've been trading all of my other devices for iPhone 5s to family members lol.
    LCW, 2ndHalfCor and bruteforce037 like this.
    04-10-2016 01:03 PM
    Yes. To me the iPhone 5/5s is the best designed iPhone to date. Definitely a classic imo.

Before iPhone, I used to be a Blackberry guy. I always had a 9900 with me (still have a few), and once the Classic was announced..I was the first in line!! I've also had all the Blackberry phones and always came back to the Classic because of its design.
    The 9900 is probably my favorite phone design of all time. Still love the 5s / SE design, which must be my favorite non-extinct phone!
    04-10-2016 08:59 PM
    The small screen is a turn off for me. It seems the SE has the same innards as the 6S - I'll wait for the next one. My bf however jumped right on the SE train! Big screens are not his thing.
    JanuarJaguar likes this.
    04-18-2016 07:51 AM
    I was close to buying the SE, I really love the design and feel of the 5s/SE, more than the 6/6s, but I ended up buying the 6 for the screen size. I got a used-like-new 64GB one from a friend for $300. A good deal if you ask me. I do miss the one-handed use of a 4 inch device, but I still have my old 5s if I ever want to switch out.
    libra89 and JanuarJaguar like this.
    04-18-2016 12:56 PM
    what if we compare it with an iPhone 6S ?
    The SE is similar to the 6s only with a few differences like no 3D Touch, a lesser res FaceTime camera, and first gen TouchID sensor (vs. second gen sensor in the 6s). Processing power and iSight camera specs are the same.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare/
    libra89 likes this.
    05-02-2016 11:27 PM
    Thanks , i am going to check them out at walmart . But really think i need a big screen .
    Then get the 6s or 6s Plus.
    05-02-2016 11:35 PM
    Dude , are you kidding ? I am waiting for iPhone 7 pro , But thank you tho
    You just told me you were going to go to Walmart to check them out. I don't think my suggestion was all that crazy.

There is no evidence that there will be an iPhone 7 "Pro" aside from some sketchy rumors.
    05-02-2016 11:42 PM
    LOL , There is a Pro . And there will be 3 different model . I have my source as an Internation QC
    If you say so.
    05-02-2016 11:47 PM
    I really want a iPhone 6s Plus!! But being so close to September, I'd have to find a great deal.

For now, I'm content with my SE/iPad mini combo
    05-02-2016 11:51 PM
    I really want a iPhone 6s Plus!! But being so close to September, if have to find a great deal.

For now, I'm content with my SE/iPad mini combo
    I'm sure you'll be able to find some good deals in September, especially after the next iPhone announcement. Keep a close eye on third party retailers like Best Buy, Target, and Walmart.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    05-02-2016 11:54 PM
    If you like smaller size than iPhone SE but if you like bigger size than iPhone 6 is awesome
    05-03-2016 04:49 AM
    come on , everyone wants a new model iPhone
    Sure, but not everyone can afford one.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-03-2016 06:34 AM
    I'm sure you'll be able to find some good deals in September, especially after the next iPhone announcement. Keep a close eye on third party retailers like Best Buy, Target, and Walmart.
    I agree. If it's already September though, I'll probably just get a 7 and be done with it.
    05-03-2016 10:15 AM
    I agree. If it's already September though, I'll probably just get a 7 and be done with it.
    There have been multiple rumors suggesting that Apple is aiming at 2017 for a major refresh, skipping the usual "7s" and going right to iPhone 8. Until there's an official announcement I'm slightly undecided if I'm going to be getting an iPhone 7. As with anything, it depends on what utility I get from it that I'm not currently getting from my 6s Plus.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    05-03-2016 10:35 AM
48 12