Best Cases for the iPhone SE!

jrocke0w0

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I've only tried the Apple Leather case. It's nice. Not bulky and fits perfectly. Almost want to take it off at times but that's when I'd drop it, guaranteed.

Vlada011

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
There are many great cases but I want to touch my iPhone surface not some 20-30$ worth case.
I try to protect phone from any damage and Tempered Glass is only protection.
I always keep iPhone only in pocket, without keys or similar.

int32_t

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
I'm looking for a replacement for my Otterbox Defender on my iPhone 5. It's just too fat, although I do like its protection. Something like a hard shell would probaby work well, though it would still have to be rigid and whatnot. Thoughts? UAG is tempting but sadly very expensive in Canada.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I've only tried the Apple Leather case. It's nice. Not bulky and fits perfectly. Almost want to take it off at times but that's when I'd drop it, guaranteed.

I'm probably going to get the Apple leather case for my SE. I have one already for my 6S, 6+ and 6S+. Last summer, I dropped my 6S+ on my driveway. The phone landed on the bottom left corner and the case tottaly prevented any damage from happening to the iPhone. The phone made a ploping sound as it then landed screen down. The screen is perfect and so was the phone in every way. Great cases!

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Not an iPhone SE, but I always had my iPhone 5S in a grey & lime Otterbox Defender at work, and a black Apple Leather case the rest of the time.

anon(10210323)

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Not an iPhone SE, but I always had my iPhone 5S in a grey & lime Otterbox Defender at work, and a black Apple Leather case the rest of the time.
Otterbox Defender is bulletproof. Mine's grey and blue. I hear they will protect your phone even if it's run over by a ten-ton Galaxy S8. It's impervious to Galaxy Note 7 explosions, too. They make our SEs and 5S devices 3-year-old Grandchild proof, too.

An added feature of Otterbox Defender cases is that they make our tiny SEs a little bit larger and easier to handle, less likely to drop. People still look at our phones and say "Ewwwwwww, what a little phone" but they really have no idea how little it really is because of the Otterbox.

Spirit Vision Photography

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
I like the OtterBox Commuter case so much, that I removed it from my 5 phone and dropped my SE into. Along with a tempered glass screen protector. Much more protection and very little added bulk.

SVP

Spirit Vision Photography

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone think the SE would be like the 5c without much choice for case? I don't know but I heard from a review somewhere the case for 5s and SE does not fit perfectly despite having practically the same look. I like having different cases for change but if SE cases turns out to be like 5c, that's too little choice for me...

It's a perfect fit.

SVP

anon(10210323)

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
One interesting option is to leave the SE uncased, but carry it in a small digital camera case. Hang it on a belt-loop. I'm using an Otterbox case but I think the SE looks so nice it's a shame to cover it up to feel protected. I used to carry a little Galaxy S3 in a camera case and it sustained no damage or scratches for its 3-year reign as my go-to smartphone. So I think I'm going to switch to a camera case for a while - - The phone looks too cool to entomb it in a hefty case. :yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods