Best Cases for the iPhone SE!

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm stuck between choosing the Otterbox Symmetry vs. the Spigen Slim Armor. I can't decide, both seem good, but I wonder if the otterbox may be a bit more grippy. My wife has the slim armor (or is it the tough armor I forget) for her 6 plus and its a bit slick

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
For $15 bucks, this Griffin Graphite Shell looks sharp.
649d7f243d1eb97202628075b7d7a33a.jpg

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I am using the Tech 21 i had for my 5C, it fits but not of fan of their cases, bit slimy feeling and makes the phone wider. Have a Apple leather coming will try, also thinking of a new Vaja flip case i can get on eBay for $25, they are $110 US plus $31 delivery to Australia which converts to $183 here in Australia lol. Anyone have one $25 seems a bargain.

UAG are good had one for my 6S plus, imagine they would be good on the SE.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
While waiting on my Vans and Apple leather case, I bought a Speck Mighty Shell case from Best Buy to try out and I'm actually liking it.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I went with the tech21 tactical version and I love it. Great protection while remaining slim. Love being able to do everything one handed while holding my baby.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I got the ringke case that I linked and I am happy to report that it works perfectly with tempered glass protectors. It didn't peel the protector off at all.

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I've been considering getting Speck's clear Candyshell, but I just don't know. I'm so indecisive when it comes to things that also have a factor in aesthetics.

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Got a Apple black leather case today, forgot how good these cases are, better than the 6s version.

Is it very slipperly, I found the leather case on the plus to be a tad slick. I was at my local apple store over the weekend, but they didn't have the leather case for the SE (or 5s). I pushed the buy button on the Spiegen slim armor case instead

got556

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't know how you guys and gals use clear cases. Every time I have owned one it either gets crud underneath and my OCD kicks in and I'm always removing the case to clean it, or it gets smudges all over the outside which looks like a dirty screen that needs cleaned. My hats off to those of you that can deal with that 24/7. Magpul cases work best for me. Slim, durable, and cheap.

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Is it very slipperly, I found the leather case on the plus to be a tad slick. I was at my local apple store over the weekend, but they didn't have the leather case for the SE (or 5s). I pushed the buy button on the Spiegen slim armor case instead

No its not slippery, but then its Autumn here and still 30c ;) I had the 6s plus one too. It fits like a glove and is a bit harder to get off than the 6S as it covers the bottom too, very slim and the black on the SG looks smick so i will probably just leave it on, its so nice without a case though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal