Best Cases for the iPhone SE!

MelCali82

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
i love the feel of the 5s/se so I decided to stay close to naked as possible. Ordered a couple of these wraps(brushed gold and brushed black metallic) from www.4tified.com

I'll post my own pics once I receive these in the mail

_DSC8382.jpg

_DSC8458.jpg

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
So I have been liking the Ringke Fusion clear case on my SE but I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions and experiences with cases with some color or colors that are mostly clear? I want to be able to see the color of my phone. So many on Amazon.

Indabaa

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Poetic clear cases are one of the best case for iPhone SE. This case offers modern styling with the protective X-FORM Poetic Design DNA. The material used in this case protects iPhone and gives full clarity.

Miss Daredevil

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
So I have been liking the Ringke Fusion clear case on my SE but I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions and experiences with cases with some color or colors that are mostly clear? I want to be able to see the color of my phone. So many on Amazon.

I'm using the Ringke clear case and I love it so far! It is firm and makes it easy to access all the buttons. They have their store on ebay and you can find the cases for 10 dollars and less, it's a great deal for that amount of money.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm using the Ringke clear case and I love it so far! It is firm and makes it easy to access all the buttons. They have their store on ebay and you can find the cases for 10 dollars and less, it's a great deal for that amount of money.

Yeah I agree, they are pretty good. I see that they have some colored border options coming up. Might just wait for that.

Imtiaz094

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
The beauty of the SE is the size, the last thing that I would want to do is bulk it up with an otterbox or Griffin. I would rather go naked, but think that I have to have something on it. Great ideas on this thread.. Keep them coming

anon(9637269)

May 23, 2016
Visit site
My Moshi UltraThin iGlaze had cracks in the rear end within a month of usage and thus I was forced to look for another case. I got an Incipio Dual something in Grey for 1/4 the price of the Moshi. Was considering to buy the OtterBox Symmetry too but it is way expensive. I'll probably check Caseology, Speck, and Versus when I got time.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
So I finally got the Ringke case above. It is pretty much the same as the fusion, just add the color to the body. Kind of had a watermelon aesthetic in mind and it works.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I can be good with this. Glad that the idea worked out. The ring color thing is kind of annoying to get off though. Not impossible but annoying so I'll be lazy and not switch for now.

IMG_1468987614.180142.jpg

Edit: changed resolution

Catcher238

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
With the battery life of the SE I found that I carry my charging cord around often, I found a case that has a charging cord built into the back that is removable so I have been using that now. I found it at

The Tshell Case

Tshell cord in use.jpg

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Call me picky, I still haven't found a case that feels just right yet. I've been fortunate to know plenty of people who still have their iPhone 5s and SE. So it wasn't a complete waste.

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I can be good with this. Glad that the idea worked out. The ring color thing is kind of annoying to get off though. Not impossible but annoying so I'll be lazy and not switch for now.

View attachment 109446

Edit: changed resolution

What color ring? By any chance do you have the link for that case? I have the same color SE as you. Curious how that feels on the iPhone. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2