ATT is currently offering a pretty good 2 for 1 deal where you can buy a 6s on the NEXT monthly installment plan, add a new line, and get a 2nd 6s for free. There are some strings (only up to 650 bucks plus others) but for the most part, that is the deal.

Has anyone seen any info on whether this deal will apply to the new SE?

I need to add a line for a kid, and upgrading another, with both phones ending up costing only 250 each after that deal even for the 64gb version seems like a steel considering I used to get a used 5 for a kid, for about 200 for a old 16gb that ends up with a weak charging battery within a year.
    03-21-2016 01:55 PM
    I would call att to see if that would apply
    libra89 likes this.
    03-21-2016 02:09 PM
    I believe AT&T's 2 for 1 deal on the 6S is for the 16GB version only.
    03-21-2016 03:44 PM
    They probably will say they don't have any information until the release date of the phone.
    03-21-2016 03:51 PM
    It looks like the SE is only going to be available from the Apple Store, so I'd say that answers the question. Plus, as a carrier employee, they tend to only push the latest and greatest. Can't imagine a BOGO ever coming along for what's really a mid-range phone.
    03-21-2016 11:26 PM
    It looks like the SE is only going to be available from the Apple Store, so I'd say that answers the question. Plus, as a carrier employee, they tend to only push the latest and greatest. Can't imagine a BOGO ever coming along for what's really a mid-range phone.
    I don't believe your right on the SE only being available at Apple. Looks like pricing is up already on CNET for ATT, plus ATT has a banner saying the SE will be coming soon. Still not sure if they will offer the BOGO offer however. They do so for the Galaxy 7 - I know its not an iPhone, but it is a brand new phone so here is hoping....

It just seems that, even with a great price at 400, to buy 2 for 800 or a BOGO deal at ATT for a 6s for 650 with the 2nd one free....seems like a no brainer. But was really liking the smaller size factor for smaller kids sized hands...
    libra89 and msyk5645 like this.
    03-21-2016 11:53 PM
    I don't believe your right on the SE only being available at Apple. Looks like pricing is up already on CNET for ATT, plus ATT has a banner saying the SE will be coming soon. Still not sure if they will offer the BOGO offer however. They do so for the Galaxy 7 - I know its not an iPhone, but it is a brand new phone so here is hoping....

It just seems that, even with a great price at 400, to buy 2 for 800 or a BOGO deal at ATT for a 6s for 650 with the 2nd one free....seems like a no brainer. But was really liking the smaller size factor for smaller kids sized hands...

Yeah, I saw I was wrong about that shortly after I posted lol.

But I think there is some demand for a smaller iphone out there and a iphone SE BOGO would probably generate some traffic. But either way, with the existing deals you really are getting a great deal... But there's no denying it would be amazing if they were a little more flexible on what models you cod get for free if you wanted to mix and match what you're getting.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-22-2016 10:00 PM
    ATT just added the LG G5 which is on pre order beginning today to their BOGO. That means the Galaxy S7 and Edge, plus the G5, all flagship phones, are on BOGO immediately. Plus the 6s on BOGO. I've got to believe they will do the same for the SE. Just hoping they announce it on the 24th.

If not, I guess its 2 6s for the price of 1 - more expensive but a better deal I guess than paying full price for 2 SEs.
    libra89 likes this.
    03-23-2016 12:02 AM