What is the full specification of iPhone SE?

amogh rishabh

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
actually iphone SE was officially launched yesterday which was the monday and it has a 4 inch screen and a 1 gb ram
it seems that the coreprocesors very fast.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I remember when I use to get caught up in the specs of a device as well. Real world experience has taught me that because it's on paper doesn't necessarily mean that it's better. It's really a combination of everything running in unison.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I remember when I use to get caught up in the specs of a device as well. Real world experience has taught me that because it's on paper doesn't necessarily mean that it's better. It's really a combination of everything running in unison.

I don't get caught up in specs either. But I remember what an embarrassment memory allocation was on the 6 and 6 Plus. Sometimes specs matter in cases like this.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't get caught up in specs either. But I remember what an embarrassment memory allocation was on the 6 and 6 Plus. Sometimes specs matter in cases like this.

I'm not sure what embarrassing moment you're referring to? However I do agree where some specs do matter, but once again it doesn't necessarily make it better because it says so on paper.
Perfect example would be March Madness...many upsets. LOL

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm not sure what embarrassing moment you're referring to? However I do agree where some specs do matter, but once again it doesn't necessarily make it better because it says so on paper.
Perfect example would be March Madness...many upsets. LOL

Memory allocation. Using an app, leaving it for 10 seconds, coming back to it and it relaunches. Safari tab reloads. Listening to a podcast in the background with something like Downcast and it has a memory crash. Things of that nature that i haven't had happen on the 6S.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Memory allocation. Using an app, leaving it for 10 seconds, coming back to it and it relaunches. Safari tab reloads. Listening to a podcast in the background with something like Downcast and it has a memory crash. Things of that nature that i haven't had happen on the 6S.

Yes, in a case like that , having 2gb of Ram does matter and makes a difference.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
The SE is going to lack in some areas, otherwise it would not be as affordable as it is.

Until we see some solid reviews it's going to be hard to say weather or not 1 less gb of ram is going to be a factor in sluggishness during every day use.

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Sheesh, if true, I have just changed my mind again. If in fact it does have 2GB I will be first-in-line at my local Apple shop. With the extra RAM and huge specs, I could see this phone being my daily driver for years. Good job Apple, good job. :yes:

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Same as the 6S with these exceptions shown below:

Differences from the current 6S:

1. 1.2MP vs. 5MP front camera
2. Wi-Fi has more advanced MIMO in the 6S
3. Faster Touch ID 2nd generation
4. Higher contrast screen
5. LTE Advanced better on 6S

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Same as the 6S with these exceptions shown below:

Differences from the current 6S:

1. 1.2MP vs. 5MP front camera
2. Wi-Fi has more advanced MIMO in the 6S
3. Faster Touch ID 2nd generation
4. Higher contrast screen
5. LTE Advanced better on 6S

So 2gb RAM?

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site

I agree, Had the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, on paper, it seemed like an awesome phone, but it was one big buggy mess with its constant freezing after it goes into sleep mode. The Galaxy S7 has a lot of bugs too. Specs are one thing and user experience are another.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro