Would You purchase a 4-inch iPhone SE?

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I have a 5 inch smartphone but would really love to get a high end spec smaller phone. Iphone seems to be the only option right now...

Cheers

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I have a 5 inch smartphone but would really love to get a high end spec smaller phone. Iphone seems to be the only option right now...

Cheers
The iPhone SE is truly the best. You will not be disappointed. Don't even bother with Sony Xperia Z5 Compact or the X Compact. They aren't as good, and I have tried them for myself personally.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
The iPhone SE is truly the best. You will not be disappointed. Don't even bother with Sony Xperia Z5 Compact or the X Compact. They aren't as good, and I have tried them for myself personally.

I am inclined to agree. But I'm now very attached to the openness of Android with HTC Sense skin (I use a still very smooth 2,5 year old HTC One M8) currently. I will have to try one for myself.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
It is ? I already have an SE but i would always use an iPad for gaming just because of the screen is larger.. I find a a 4-inch phone too small for gaming specifically. but simple maze type games are ok.
SE can play any games without lags but gaming on iPad is definitely better.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
If I had the money, I would. It´s the perfect ergonomic size for one hand use while gripping it tight, imo.
Cheers

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
For those still considering an iPhone SE today, I made a video review on whether it's still worth buying. :) It's pretty much one of my favourite iPhones still.

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Really good video, thanks for sharing! I totally agree.

Thanks! I'm really Glad the iphone SE exists for those who wants a small but up to date phone. But at the same time I'm a little sad too that there isn't more options around. A few years back we have the Moto X, Z3 compact, Galaxy Alpha. But now it seems like it's only Apple. Even Sony with the x compact downgraded it to more of a midrange phone.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Thanks! I'm really Glad the iphone SE exists for those who wants a small but up to date phone. But at the same time I'm a little sad too that there isn't more options around. A few years back we have the Moto X, Z3 compact, Galaxy Alpha. But now it seems like it's only Apple. Even Sony with the x compact downgraded it to more of a midrange phone.

Agreed. I had to try the X Compact for myself too and the SE blew it away. I can't imagine choosing to give up my SE because as you said, it's a great small up to date phone.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I think I previously said in this thread that I wouldn't, but I did a few days back. Although I'm planning on using it as a backup phone, my rose gold 64GB SE is on its way and should be delivered by this Saturday! :D

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I hope the SE is updated, and done so at the same time as the rest of the line.

Come the next Apple Event of phone updates, I'm getting the SE, updated or not. I'd like a better display than my 5s and 3D Touch would be nice. At the end of the day it's the convenient pocket size and shape that gets my vote. The rest are just perks.

If the SE is updated, great! If not it'll still be a solid upgrade from my 5s.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I think I previously said in this thread that I wouldn't, but I did a few days back. Although I'm planning on using it as a backup phone, my rose gold 64GB SE is on its way and should be delivered by this Saturday! :D

I got a 64GB SE delivered from T-Mobile yesterday. Since the new 128GB model is no different then the 64GB other then the storage capacity, I ordered the 64 while I still had the chance. They only had silver left so I got it. It's the same exact color as my 5S that I still have.

The 2GB RAM makes all the difference in performance.

willboyce

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Yes I have one for my work phone. I have to be honest I use it quite a bit compared to my iPhone 7 plus.
That reason is due to being easier to use with one hand during work and gym

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh