Would You purchase a 4-inch iPhone SE?

Darryl Hill

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
To be perfectly honest, no, the screen is just too small for me. That being said, I won one from iMore and have been using it for about a week now. I definitely find myself fatfingering a lot with the small keyboard layout. BUT, the device is a powerhouse. So, I'm learning to live with it until I can somehow get my hands on a 6S. :)

Deaverl

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I've got used to 5,5 inch screens so definitely a no for me, but I'd still recommend it to a lot of people who come from a 5s or less

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
LOL.

I was talking to someone a couple of days ago that was sporting a 5c. She said she liked the screen size. I asked why she didn't upgrade to an SE. She thought they started at $700 and had no idea the hardware was so close to the 6S.

I think there is a perception gap and many consumers don't realize that SE is perhaps the best value Apple has ever offered in the iPhone line.

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
yes just bought it two days ago, as this is my first I phone i was impressed how everything just worked out of the box, the reason i went for the SE was the compact 4" size, and the build quality is excellent.

gfxchick

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I have had my SE for a couple of weeks now and like it a lot. It is my first iPhone. Before this, I was carrying a basic phone with a slide out key board and an iPodTouch 5. This SE is so fast! I can't wait to take pictures and fill up my 64GB.

Last edited:

Darryl Hill

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
If you find yourself wanting more performance out of a device, I'd say most definitely. The SE is the epitome of 'big things come in small packages'.

Jia2

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
So the rumor mill has Apple introducing a 4" screen iPhone 5se. Okie Dokie! Who wants one?
It's rumored to have these features:

NFC for Pay
A8 processor
8 megapixel cam
1.2 megapixel selfie cam
Similar style to iPhone 6
Live photos
No 3D Touch
$450 (?379).

I would actually like having one as a second phone to carry out and about. I would have expected a better camera. But I do recall the 5s making pretty good pics. No 3D Touch is a bummer. I would prefer the 5s style. But all in all not a bad deal for one who likes the smaller size!
Would you purchase one?

I love the size of the SE. However i wish they have an option to have sd card. My iphone 5s is always running out of memory. Longer battery life would be great too.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I love the size of the SE. However i wish they have an option to have sd card. My iphone 5s is always running out of memory. Longer battery life would be great too.
The battery life of the SE is great! Better than the regular sized 6s.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Got my 64Gb SE a few weeks ago, had a 6s before but went back to Android. This Small Efficient phone is the most beautiful iPhone I ever had (my 1st iPhone was the 3GS). Battery lasts a lot, it is the fastest 4" screen smartphone on earth, today I purchased the  leather case and so far am happy using it.

lionelwolfe

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
As much as I love the large screen size on most flagship smartphones, the iPhone SE just appeals to me. There's a certain charm to the smaller size; a more comfortable fit in the hand being the most obvious.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner