Would You purchase a 4-inch iPhone SE?

Sunflower44

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Re: Would You purchase A 4 inch Screen iPhone 5se?

I am a candidate for going back to the smaller size from a 6 Plus. Visiting our local Apple store today to look at the 5E. Not happy with the size and weight of my big phone, but I can I really go back to a 4"? Convenience for carrying a phone in my purse and while running may override all the advantages of my 6 Plus. I have an Apple Watch and an iPad Mini. My trend recently has been to go smaller.

ashbelwarobi

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Makes sense to get the SE if you already have an iPad. All the working and surfing and watching can be done on iPad, then the calls & texts & occasional peek into Instagram can be done on the SE!!!

Definitely getting one asap!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Made the easy decision to buy the SE even thou my 5s is running iOS 9.3 like it was designed around it.

Weakening battery and old device age is what is making my full decision. So SE is not only my first choice due to size but Apple exceeded my expectation on specs and price

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually tempted.

I have a 6s Plus, and it's nice, but it IS a touch big. Can carry an iPad and tether to it for the bigger things, and have a nice small phone otherwise... May wait till the fall to see what the 7 is like tho.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Found this in case anyone is interested. Best Buy is offering a $50 gift card if you buy and activate an iPhone SE. Valid 3/25-4/30.
View the deal here.

Maddie12

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I would gladly buy one, I can see that people aren't happy about going back to a smaller screen. I however, thought that the size of the Iphone 5S was practical and thought the iphone 6 was really pushing it. The new features are really cool and once i get money, i will definitely be getting the Iphone SE. :rotfl:

Emmadvilla97

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
What's with ditching the 32GB model altogether... I feel 16GB just isn't enough while the extra 100 bucks might be too much for some people... Maybe if they introduced a $450 32 GB model.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
What's with ditching the 32GB model altogether... I feel 16GB just isn't enough while the extra 100 bucks might be too much for some people... Maybe if they introduced a $450 32 GB model.

I see where you're coming from but now you can get 64 GB for the same price you historically would have paid for the 32 GB version.

GeniusGuy

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
The rumours are true, Apple announced the latest addition to Iphone Family, The Iphone SE. It has A9 Processor with 12 Megapixel back camera as well as 2 GB of ram. Also this leads to better battery life. Also the price is 400$ for 16Gb and 500$ for 64 Gb. Inexpensive compared to the starting price of other phones.

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I will. Though which colour remains to be seen. The size of the screen doesnt bother me, as I dont browse that much with phones. Im attracted the price/processor/camera and reportedly/hopefully great battery life..................

anon(9870485)

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Already purchased one and sold my 6s. I was torn between Space Gray and Rose Gold, but utimately went with gray to match my iPad and Watch.

I'll be rocking my old 5 for the next week. It's showing its age on 9.3.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods