Would You purchase a 4-inch iPhone SE?

YorkieRay

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have a 5c and I almost certainly will not be getting the SE.
I had been unable to upgrade to a 6s and I think that I will be waiting until the autumn/fall for iPhone 7. I really need an iPhone with a bigger screen.

keyur712

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Iphone SE looks solid, little disappointed with only 1.2 mp front facing camera. They should have packed a 5 mp shooter. Also worried about actual battery life. No 3D Touch is a bummer. Excited to see the listing price and availability in India.

mdcool

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
I would consider getting the SE to upgrade my 4S. Since already wear glasses the size of the screen doesn't bother me. Plus I already have an Android with a larger screen anyway.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The SE:

ae0b09ffaefe70fe19f88d459145c322.jpg

Key22

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased a 5c for my niece and I really would have liked to hear about this before I purchased. Now I have two options...Return it and pay a restocking fee OR get the cash to put down on the phone!!! 🤔🤔

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I just purchased a 5c for my niece and I really would have liked to hear about this before I purchased. Now I have two options...Return it and pay a restocking fee OR get the cash to put down on the phone!!! ����
That's a hard decision. Is it possible you can do a trade in for her?

dirtyzenx

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I think if I'm not wrong time to cook a good price said $ 400 iPhone 6 robust features than the iPhone c If you miss. but I think Huawei mate 8 much better ...

sir mictol

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Oh lord, apple just broke my heart with this nonsense se that should be called 5ss which shouldnt even exist. Someone needs to be fired for this and steve job must be rolling in his grave right now. If samsung or any other company try this rubbish they would have taken off there heads (I own an iphone 5s by the way so not biased) the 5s is fast enough build a new design you lazy ***, you created the "s" model because we know you are lazy apple, now you are creating an "s" model for an "s" model and giving it a wonky name(se)? This is low for even you apple.

calebgilbertson

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I think the SE is a great idea, however I think not many people will purchase it due to it appearing to be an older model since it still has the number 5. Maybe if they were to make this size phone and put 6SE behind it there would be more purchases

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I think it's a beautiful form factor. I know people who will want it. In fact, I may get one myself just because I can.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think the SE is a great idea, however I think not many people will purchase it due to it appearing to be an older model since it still has the number 5. Maybe if they were to make this size phone and put 6SE behind it there would be more purchases

It doesn't have the number 5 in the name.
It's the iPhone SE.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Nope. The reason I left iPhone for a while is because I wanted a bigger screen. After having a 6 Plus and now 6s Plus, no way I'm going back to a small phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR