Would You purchase a 4-inch iPhone SE?

WeTheNorthRTZ

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Considering selling my 6S Plus for an SE! Really nervous about the 4inch screen but i LOVE the design so much more! 6S Plus ive grown tired of lately! Not overly huge but just big enough to hinder my usage a little...

Nothing else really scares me... I dont use 3D touch... never use the front facing camera.

Am I crazy here?

Edubatera

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
For sure, I really want to move from my 5S to SE. Love the same 4 inch (and i really like since is really easy to have in my pocket specially when you ride your motorcycle) and the hardware improvements!!!!

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Considering selling my 6S Plus for an SE! Really nervous about the 4inch screen but i LOVE the design so much more! 6S Plus ive grown tired of lately! Not overly huge but just big enough to hinder my usage a little...

Nothing else really scares me... I dont use 3D touch... never use the front facing camera.

Am I crazy here?

Pretty much me here.

All I need is a communication device. I mostly text, call and read on my phones. SE is the perfect little powerhouse!

If all my apps that I need were native on BB10, I'd be using my Blackberry Classic still.

selovell

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I recently picked up the 6s and it is working for me. I like the smaller form factor but too soon to switch. Maybe the next version of SE?

MarksBusiness

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Pretty much me here.

All I need is a communication device. I mostly text, call and read on my phones. SE is the perfect little powerhouse!

If all my apps that I need were native on BB10, I'd be using my Blackberry Classic still.

Same here, but I have a Q10. After Whatsapp decided to stop its support to BB10, this iPhone SE seemed to me the best option to choose from for portability, use with one hand, calls, text and email. If next reviews also confirm the good battery life, it will be mine.

albertofdb

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
For sure. However, It's a pity that in my country (Spain) costs about 100$ more. I think It doesn't worth the 16GB model, I will pick up the 64GB version, which costs 589€ (~671$)

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Agreed. I absolutely loved my BB Classic and BB Q10!! If they had the apps and support for a few apps I needed, I'd still be on my BB today.

However they don't. I like my iPhone 6 but always loved my iPhone 5s, just wish it had more power...hence the SE.

Right now the SE is my perfect phone as far as size and specs and I'll continue to rock it!

darmillion

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Would You purchase A 4 inch Screen iPhone 5se?

yes i totally would because its like the 6s but its smaller and it can fit in my jeans perfectly. The iphoneSE is beautiful and i would totally buy it

MarksBusiness

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
For sure. However, It's a pity that in my country (Spain) costs about 100$ more. I think It doesn't worth the 16GB model, I will pick up the 64GB version, which costs 589€ (~671$)

What about mine (Italy)? 509€ for 16GB and 609€ for 64GB. (~579$/~690$) :cant-watch:
Ok. 399$ and 499$ are ex tax prices, but that difference... hell !

ijohhny2

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes i would because it is actually much improved over my 5s. But I wouldn't bother to upgrade from a 6s since they have the same inside specs.

Ammar Sag

May 5, 2016
Visit site
the starting price at Rs 39,000 in India is higher than some existing models like iPhone 5s at Rs 25,000 and iPhone 6 at around Rs 32,000. Who will downgrade to a smaller screen at higher cost

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
the starting price at Rs 39,000 in India is higher than some existing models like iPhone 5s at Rs 25,000 and iPhone 6 at around Rs 32,000. Who will downgrade to a smaller screen at higher cost

You may have figured out by now the SE is more phone than the 5s and 6, so it's not surprising it costs more. About the only advantage of the 6 over the SE is the screen size.

And as you may have figured out by now, a lot of people want the smaller screen.

geoffjam78

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I love my SE. I had a 6 plus, then went to a Note 5, s7 and now back to iphone (which IMHO) is the best....but given the larger screen factors I have used, I love the SE. Easy to use, and it isn't intrusive.

Drivalen

May 8, 2016
Visit site
3 months with my SE....still in love.

And i used to switch phones 6-8 times a year.

But the SE and ios really got me hooked this time.
Got an 6s from work but i prefer the SE all day.