Would You purchase a 4-inch iPhone SE?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So the rumor mill has Apple introducing a 4" screen iPhone 5se. Okie Dokie! Who wants one?
It's rumored to have these features:

NFC for Pay
A8 processor
8 megapixel cam
1.2 megapixel selfie cam
Similar style to iPhone 6
Live photos
No 3D Touch
$450 (?379).

I would actually like having one as a second phone to carry out and about. I would have expected a better camera. But I do recall the 5s making pretty good pics. No 3D Touch is a bummer. I would prefer the 5s style. But all in all not a bad deal for one who likes the smaller size!
Would you purchase one?

JOSH_WH1TE

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
re: Would You purchase A 4 inch Screen iPhone 5se?

After owning a Plus model I'd never downgrade to a smaller screen. Unfortunately that comes at a cost

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

I would more than likely grab one. The Touch ID would take awhile to get use too though. I would use it as a backup phone or use it when I don't feel like using my 6s plus.

Has any GB models been announced, such as 16GB at $450 ?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I would more than likely grab one. The Touch ID would take awhile to get use too though. I would use it as a backup phone or use it when I don't feel like using my 6s plus.

Has any GB models been announced, such as 16GB at $450 ?

What phone do you use now? No Touch ID?
I would guess the $450 model is 16 gb.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

I've been following the rumors and very interested in this 4" model. Only time will tell

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

After using the iPhone 6, I wouldn't buy the 4 inch screen iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Would You purchase A 4 inch Screen iPhone 5se?

I would not purchase one for myself, but I would for someone else - my youngest son, for example...:)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I wouldn't personally but I know people who would. The demand is definitely there.
As a side note, the rumors I've read claim that it will boast a more robust processor like an A9/M9.

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site

Yes, I keep a tablet close by and prefer a small screen phone...

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

I would, don't like big phones, wouldn't miss Touch id because I've never had it but will want a phone that encourages ad-blockers. Also really really don't want a phone that does things if you squeeze it, that would be a pain because I keep my phone in my pocket and have made the occasional accidental call with both my previous phones ( 3gs and 4) and it's very disconcerting to have your pocket shouting Hello Hello at you !

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I would, don't like big phones, wouldn't miss Touch id because I've never had it but will want a phone that encourages ad-blockers. Also really really don't want a phone that does things if you squeeze it, that would be a pain because I keep my phone in my pocket and have made the occasional accidental call with both my previous phones ( 3gs and 4) and it's very disconcerting to have your pocket shouting Hello Hello at you !

If you're taking about 3D Touch, it really isn't activated by "squeezing" the phone. It's the same as tapping only with a little force. I really don't think that being kept in a pocket will do anything. I keep my 6s Plus in my pocket all of the time and have never had an issue.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Would You purchase A 4 inch Screen iPhone 5se?

That was based on a TechRadar article. There's been nothing official from Apple. It's all still rumor at this point.
An update speculates the A9/M9 or a variant thereof. Whatever that is! Lol

Last edited:

Dolina

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site

I don't care about 4 inches anymore. I am always with big screen like 5.5 or so. Actually I like to play games using my device and keep busy myself onto it whole day. So big screen is more perfect for me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

If I had an iPad to use at home, I would just as soon have a 4" screen iPhone. My 6s Plus does ok out and about, but the 5se would be better. I don't do a lot on my phone when not at home.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh