LiquidLab - a free logical puzzle game

Jun 27, 2022
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I would like to share a game (my first one) that I recently published on the Apple App Store.

Download link: https://apps.apple.com/app/liquidlab-logical-puzzle-game/id1618708662

LiquidLab is a casual logical puzzle game where the player needs to transfer liquid from one bottle to another in order to achieve a certain goal (e.g. measure 4 liters of liquid using bottles of 3 and 5 liters - if you watched the "Die Hard" movie you might be familiar with this puzzle :) ).
The game has 10 stages with different game mechanics (each stage has 10 levels) and its all wrapped in a nice and simple cartoonish design.

Stages:
  • Measure - (usual goal) measure specific amount of liquid
  • Bubble and Stone - measure specific amount of liquid with a bubble and/or stone
  • Divide - divide a liquid in specific proportions
  • Color Mix - make a mixture of liquids with different colors
  • Black Box - the usual goal with additional challenge where some bottles do not show the current and maximum amount properties
  • Rotating Valve - the usual goal with additional challenge that some bottles have valve that changes state after each move (from open to close and vice versa)
  • Color Sort - sort out the different colors in each bottle
  • Spy Glass - the usual goal with additional challenge that the view area is limited due to a usage of spyglass
  • Scale - balance the scale to achieve the goal
  • Cocktails - make specific cocktails with different ingredients (different colors of liquid)

The game is free, it has no in-app purchases and does not contain intrusive banner ads or full screen video ads (only rewarding ads when the player chooses to watch and receive a reward in return).

Following the "App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines" I am not yet eligible to share screenshots (I will continue my active participation in this forum, and when I am eligible, I'll update this thread), however I learned that YouTube links are allowed, thus I share the game trailer with you:

Thank you for allowing me the space to share my story and thank you for reading the post till the end! I really appreciate it.
In case you've downloaded/played the game, I would appreciate any feedback (what you like or don't like, if there is something that can improve the user experience...)

Download link: https://apps.apple.com/app/liquidlab-logical-puzzle-game/id1618708662

PS: reading different apps/games threads in this forum I understood that some users are concerned about the data collection (as I user I am too), thus I want to confirm that this game does not collect information that can be used to identify you. It only collects app usage analytics and crash reports data, and the only purpose for this is to improve the user experience (e.g. identify really difficult levels that chasing players away, or to identify and fix app crashes).

galvinpaul1718

Oct 20, 2021
Visit site
Thank you, I tried it, the game is very interesting

link.png

15" MacBook Pro, Late 2011 | 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 | 8 GB RAM | OSX 10.9.x - More
iPhone 5s 32GB iOS 8.x - More
AirPort Extreme 802.11ac (A1521)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711