I just noticed that I had some apps that needed to be updated. I was looking at the list, and saw "Facebook Business Suite"! I do not ever recall installing that. Does anyone else have it? I'm so paranoid about Facebook... could they have installed it on my phone? I can't believe that to be the case, but then, I'm talking about FACEBOOK.
    10-15-2020 11:35 AM
    Couldn't agree more. Although I use Facebook I try to keep it as private as possible but the way they change protocols about anything always worries me. That is not how ethical and honest business act IMHO.
    Annie_M likes this.
    10-15-2020 11:45 AM
    Couldn't agree more. Although I use Facebook I try to keep it as private as possible but the way they change protocols about anything always worries me. That is not how ethical and honest business act IMHO.
    This really bothers me, because there is no way that I would have knowingly installed this myself. Maybe aliens got ahold of my phone!!!
    10-15-2020 11:50 AM
    If any two Facebook Apps or URL's actually worked the same eat I'd be more comfortable. But the Web entry, iPhone App, & iPad Apps all have differences if & when you wish to change anything. Maybe I'm a bit bent but I don't think that's entirely accidental.
    10-15-2020 11:54 AM
    I just noticed that I had some apps that needed to be updated. I was looking at the list, and saw "Facebook Business Suite"! I do not ever recall installing that. Does anyone else have it? I'm so paranoid about Facebook... could they have installed it on my phone? I can't believe that to be the case, but then, I'm talking about FACEBOOK.
    It used to be the “pages” app. The old Facebook pages app.
    10-15-2020 12:07 PM
    Pages (?) as opposed to Pages, the WP app?? The plot thickens
    10-15-2020 12:10 PM
    Pages (?) as opposed to Pages, the WP app?? The plot thickens
    The Facebook pages app. It was an app to interact with a business page on Facebook. Different from a personal page.
    10-15-2020 12:13 PM
    The Facebook pages app. It was an app to interact with a business page on Facebook. Different from a personal page.
    Thank you for clarifying! It’s just good to know that I wasn’t completely losing my mind! I probably should reinstall it but I don’t know we’ll have to wait and see.
    parker5011 likes this.
    10-15-2020 12:18 PM
    Is it possible that Facebook changed the name to avoid a dust-up with  over use of the same moniker as was an Apple standard for quite a while??
    Annie_M likes this.
    10-15-2020 12:23 PM