Issues with giving teen in app purchases

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I had it disabled on her 6 but trying to give her access for god mode in Bitlife. I allowed it in screen time and allowed Wallet & added my card but it says in app purchases disabled.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
According to an iMore article, Apple is set to allow developers to add in-app purchases and subscription to Family Sharing. The article also stated, “Once this change comes into effect.....”
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
With that being said, I don’t know if the ability has been granted to developers or not. In addition, the article stated, “The change wasn’t mention in the iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 announcement....”

NOTE: The article is dated June 22, 2020 so again, I don’t know if the permission to developers have been granted or not. Hopefully, someone who knows will reply soon.

Source: https://www.imore.com/apple-adding-app-purchases-and-subscriptions-family-sharing

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
According to an iMore article, Apple is set to allow developers to add in-app purchases and subscription to Family Sharing. The article also stated, “Once this change comes into effect.....”
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
With that being said, I don’t know if the ability has been granted to developers or not. In addition, the article stated, “The change wasn’t mention in the iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 announcement....”

NOTE: The article is dated June 22, 2020 so again, I don’t know if the permission to developers have been granted or not. Hopefully, someone who knows will reply soon.

Source: https://www.imore.com/apple-adding-app-purchases-and-subscriptions-family-sharing

She’s got a 6 so she’s ios10 I think? Would that make a difference?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
She’s got a 6 so she’s ios10 I think? Would that make a difference?

If developers have to incorporate in-app purchases in regard to Family Sharing then it should not make a difference unless the developer requires an iOS version higher than iOS 10, in my opinion. Again, I can’t say for certain.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2