iOS 14 PSA: Getting back the stock Clock app after hitting "Remove App"

sinime

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
If you have hit "Remove App" on the stock Apple Clock, expecting to be able to download it later from the store (hint: it's not in there like the other stock apps), here is how to get it back on your home screen...

- On the home screen, keep swiping to the right till you get to the App Library.
- If you don't immediately see the clock app, type it in the search bar.
- Once you find it, tap and hold/drag on it and it should let you place it back on the home screen.

FWIW, most other stock apps are in the App Store. I'd assume any others that might not be in the store can be brought back in this manner.

Not sure who needed to see this, but figured I post, just in case.

Last edited:

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
If you have hit "Remove App" on the stock Apple Clock, expecting to be able to download it later from the store (hint: it's not in there like the other stock apps), here is how to get it back on your home screen...

- On the home screen, keep swiping to the right till you get to the App Library.
- If you don't immediately see the clock app, type it in the search bar.
- Once you find it, tap and hold/drag on it and it should let you place it back on the home screen.

FWIW, most other stock apps are in the App Store. I'd assume any others that might not be in the store can be brought back in this manner.

Not sure who needed to see this, but figured I post, just in case.

Useful to know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen