Hi!

I made an app that lets you generate a detailed and printable PDF report based on your data stored in Apple Health. I was at my doctors office and he saw me wearing an Apple Watch and asked me if i can show the data that it collects. I tried, but i was unable to export anything from Apple Health, so thats why i created this app I think its pretty unique, i wasn't able to find a similar app in the store. It should be a built-in feature imo...

About privacy: the app is offline, so i don't have access to your reports, it is generated on your phone only.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hear...mUvbUpU3216687

Let me know what you think! Thanks
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    08-14-2020 12:10 PM
    Welcome to iMore! Thanks for sharing your app with us and I wish you great success with it. If you haven't already, please be sure to familiarize your self with our "Developer Rules & Guidelines" which can be found here: https://forums.imore.com/developers-...ml#post2033561
    visztpeter likes this.
    08-14-2020 02:39 PM
    I love the idea.
    Best of luck with your app.
    visztpeter likes this.
    08-14-2020 03:16 PM
    Best of success to you with your app.
    visztpeter likes this.
    08-14-2020 07:07 PM
    I just released an update, this fixes a bunch of things, here is the changelog:

- Fixed sleep times if there was multiple records for a single day
    - Black & white mode toggle in the settings: if you have a monochrome printer, this will provide more contrast for printouts
    - Fixed step count for hourly reports
    - The notes at the bottom is visible on all kinds of reports, renamed from global average to average
    - Time is removed from the date range(subtitle)
    - For hourly reports, sleep times and body weight is hidden(doesn't makes sense to include in this case)
    - Fixed the no-data issue in the blood pressure charts
    - Improved the X axis of the heart rate graph
    - Missing datapoints in the heart rate graph won't break the line that connect the dots
    - In the report preview window, touch & hold won't select the text on the report(so it acts like a pdf now)
    - Updated privacy policy
    - Added a review app button in the app settings
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    08-31-2020 10:57 AM
    Thanks for the App update! Good luck with it!
    08-31-2020 11:13 AM
    08-31-2020 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD