Heart Reports

visztpeter

Aug 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi!

I made an app that lets you generate a detailed and printable PDF report based on your data stored in Apple Health. I was at my doctors office and he saw me wearing an Apple Watch and asked me if i can show the data that it collects. I tried, but i was unable to export anything from Apple Health, so thats why i created this app :) I think its pretty unique, i wasn't able to find a similar app in the store. It should be a built-in feature imo...

About privacy: the app is offline, so i don't have access to your reports, it is generated on your phone only.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heart-reports/id1448243870?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Let me know what you think! Thanks

visztpeter

Aug 14, 2020
Visit site
I just released an update, this fixes a bunch of things, here is the changelog:

- Fixed sleep times if there was multiple records for a single day
- Black & white mode toggle in the settings: if you have a monochrome printer, this will provide more contrast for printouts
- Fixed step count for hourly reports
- The notes at the bottom is visible on all kinds of reports, renamed from global average to average
- Time is removed from the date range(subtitle)
- For hourly reports, sleep times and body weight is hidden(doesn't makes sense to include in this case)
- Fixed the no-data issue in the blood pressure charts
- Improved the X axis of the heart rate graph
- Missing datapoints in the heart rate graph won't break the line that connect the dots
- In the report preview window, touch & hold won't select the text on the report(so it acts like a pdf now)
- Updated privacy policy
- Added a review app button in the app settings

visztpeter

Aug 14, 2020
Visit site
I released a huge update today. This is what changed:

First, i created a new sleep, activity and blood oxygen report. Looks like this with some sample data:

reports.png

Next, i made some widgets too. A bunch of them actually. All three sizes supported and you can configure each widget with some options, like selecting a date range, units and colors to match your background image. Here is a screenshot from all available widgets in light and dark mode:

widgets.png

The last bigger change is the brand new app design. Looks like this in light/dark mode, i think it turned out really nice:

app-screenshots.png

Apart from these major changes, there a lot more new stuff and fixes. In no particular order:

• You can use the Shortcuts app with Heart Reports now to generate reports. This can be used to automate the process of generating your health reports, for example, to get a monthly report automatically made.
  • The report generation is a lot faster now
  • Units can be overwritten in the app settings(temperature, weight, concentration)
  • Improved contrast on the report
  • Graphs are split into multiple graphs if there is too much data and it will keep the minimum and maximum values are the same on all graphs
  • Each report features a new header with patient data and date range
  • Improved add data screen: you can add heart rate, blood sugar, and blood pressure data from a single screen. Tap and hold the app icon to access this screen quickly
  • Improved CSV export
  • You can generate reports now even if you don't have heart rate data(for example you just need a blood sugar report and you enter data manually)

Hope you like these changes! If you have any ideas or suggestions on how to make the app even better, please send me a message. And if you are already using the app, please leave a rating/review in the App Store, it would help me a lot. Thanks!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I released a huge update today. This is what changed:

First, i created a new sleep, activity and blood oxygen report. Looks like this with some sample data:

View attachment 130477

Next, i made some widgets too. A bunch of them actually. All three sizes supported and you can configure each widget with some options, like selecting a date range, units and colors to match your background image. Here is a screenshot from all available widgets in light and dark mode:

View attachment 130478

The last bigger change is the brand new app design. Looks like this in light/dark mode, i think it turned out really nice:

View attachment 130479

Apart from these major changes, there a lot more new stuff and fixes. In no particular order:

• You can use the Shortcuts app with Heart Reports now to generate reports. This can be used to automate the process of generating your health reports, for example, to get a monthly report automatically made.
  • The report generation is a lot faster now
  • Units can be overwritten in the app settings(temperature, weight, concentration)
  • Improved contrast on the report
  • Graphs are split into multiple graphs if there is too much data and it will keep the minimum and maximum values are the same on all graphs
  • Each report features a new header with patient data and date range
  • Improved add data screen: you can add heart rate, blood sugar, and blood pressure data from a single screen. Tap and hold the app icon to access this screen quickly
  • Improved CSV export
  • You can generate reports now even if you don't have heart rate data(for example you just need a blood sugar report and you enter data manually)

Hope you like these changes! If you have any ideas or suggestions on how to make the app even better, please send me a message. And if you are already using the app, please leave a rating/review in the App Store, it would help me a lot. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711