seeking music player recommendations

xraiderv1

Mar 10, 2020
Visit site
ok, I've given apple music a couple test runs and am not pleased with it, for the simple reason that it doesnt remember what my last played track was, forget the last playlist I was using.

its somewhat of a turn off if I have to putz about trying to remember my last used playlist, forget the song I was last on...and I've had cause to just grab phone and book it out the door, so I kind of need an experience that allows for that.

so..my question is thus...

what is the best paid or free(prefer free) music player app that remembers my last played song, and last played playlist?
I'm seeking an experience not unlike that of what poweramp pro delivers on android, in terms of last played song and playlist.

edit: this is in relation to music that has been DOWNLOADED to the iphone and is not being streamed

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Not per se an answer to your question, but if you don’t force close the music app, it will remember everything from the last session. Simply don’t swipe the app up in the task switcher.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I find Spotify Free works well enough for me and if you don’t force close it it will do what you want to do, of course you need fast hands to kill the sound during the ads !!

xraiderv1

Mar 10, 2020
Visit site
please be aware that this is in relation to content downloaded/side loaded/uploaded to the device, and not content being streamed.
I updated my initial post as I realized I had not been specific in that regard, and thats on me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR