I have some developers working on an IOS Delivery app but because of some miscommunication they are assuming that I need a single app which contains a driver side a user side and a restaurant side. The driver and restaurant side are accessed after signing up via the app but I’m worried that this isn’t the smartest way to go. They are refusing to change it to what I originally wanted. Just wanted to check to see if this was gonna be a problem later on or if it’s fine to go ahead with this. Would love some feedback
    04-27-2020 09:48 PM
    Hello and welcome to iMore! It’s good to have you here. Hopefully, other developers will chime in soon!
    04-27-2020 09:59 PM
    I have some developers working on an IOS Delivery app but because of some miscommunication they are assuming that I need a single app which contains a driver side a user side and a restaurant side. The driver and restaurant side are accessed after signing up via the app but I’m worried that this isn’t the smartest way to go. They are refusing to change it to what I originally wanted. Just wanted to check to see if this was gonna be a problem later on or if it’s fine to go ahead with this. Would love some feedback
    Let me get this straight...the developers are working for “you”, right? If so, and if “you’ve” given them the details of how you want it to work then they should do everything they can to make it work to your specifications. If they cannot or if they flat out refuse, as you’ve stated, then you should consider working with a new development team, in my opinion. I mean, if what you’re asking “can’t be done” then fine, but if they simply don’t want to do it your way, then yeah, find someone who will.
    04-28-2020 08:36 AM