ok..new to the ios and iphone world..that said..what is the best app quality and file size wise, to download and watch movies with on the iphone?

by that I mean...prime video, google play movies and tv, apple tv, vudu...etc.
    03-09-2020 10:50 PM
    I stick to the official app for each service. Aside from not wanting to share my various credentials with a third party, the official apps are regularly updated and offer the applicable options for the service.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-10-2020 07:06 AM
    I use Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Apple TV for most everything. I have tried Vudu, only because I bought a DVD at Walmart and automatically got a digital copy via VUDU. It's "ok", but I'm not as impressed as I am with the others.
    03-10-2020 08:03 AM
    I have Xfinity Stream (Comcast) for On Demand movies, Disney+, and Netflix. I watch some VUDU on my TV, but not on my iPhone.
    03-10-2020 08:14 AM
    I’m a bit confused — I thought the question was about which app was best, not which streaming service. Which service is best is a very personal, subjective preference.
    03-10-2020 08:26 AM
    I stick to the official app for each service. Aside from not wanting to share my various credentials with a third party, the official apps are regularly updated and offer the applicable options for the service.
    ^^^^This^^^^
    03-10-2020 08:33 AM
    I’m a bit confused — I thought the question was about which app was best, not which streaming service. Which service is best is a very personal, subjective preference.
    I use Apps for Hulu, Netflix and Prime on my iPad, all of which work great. I also have the VUDU App, but as I said be for, I'm not as thrilled with it.
    03-10-2020 08:49 AM
    ok, let me clarify. the example apps I named..I intend to download content I have purchased from at most two apps, google play movies and tv(cause some content doesnt share via movies anywhere), and one other app.

thats why I'm asking..what KNOWN app has the best quality, balanced against smallest file size.

---
    just to be clear..these apps, while all capable of streaming, are going to be used in the downloaded, or offline file playback mode.
    03-10-2020 05:14 PM